I'm watching the Cap-Br encodes of the DVDs.

In episode 38 there's a visible jump of frames, in minute 11:55, and there is an apparent difference in events from before and after:

Before:

[HIDE]Kino changes into his Agito form, and pushes Hikawa as G3-X aside for being in his way. Shouichi is held up by Houjo at the police station, in suspect of being Agito[/HIDE]

After:

[HIDE]Hikawa is in his regular clothes (a suit), escaping from Kino. Shouichi shows up driven by Ozawa, then does his transformation before everyone[/HIDE]

After that, the ending screen appears, preview of the next episode, then the next episode begins in the same file.

Am I the only one experiencing this? Currently I'm re-downloading the episode, hoping things would be better.

In Justice, We Trust!
Yeah I had the same problems, I had to watch the episode on Youtube which thankfully worked fine.

It's over 8,000!
If it's in Cruel Angel's DVD fansub as well, there's no solution. It's just a mistake.

Lurker
If it's in Cruel Angel's DVD fansub as well, there's no solution. It's just a mistake.

not really, I just checked my CA's episode 38 and its exactly like the dvd raw. I'm gonna look for the site where I downloaded it and post the link here if I find it.

It's over 8,000!
Well, if it's in the DVD fansub, it's just a mistake by the staff.

It's over 8,000!
So the DVD fansub is fine? MetalSymphony posted it wasn't. I can't download it now, so I can't tell.