Elsagate is still a problem!

Administrator
Staff member
Elsagate is a monster that won’t die. What is Elsagate? These animated and cosplay videos of popular characters engaging in violent and weird sex fetish acts. I don’t know who makes these videos, but children are their target audience.
Reporting these videos seemed useless because the channels kept coming back after banning.
Why is Disney not filing lawsuits against these creators?
They appear on YouTube Kids a lot! YouTube changed its monetization rules. So these channels will stop earning money, but demonetization doesn’t stop them from existing. These problems started back in 2012 when Frozen got popular. A group of cosplayers dresses up as superheroes and Disney princesses. They do these silent film slapstick comedies that involve pregnancy, abortion, kidnapping, cannibalism, and things toddlers should not see. Elsa from Frozen and Spiderman were the most common victims.
There was also a channel called Olafvids that used to make episodic videos that looked like a continuation...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I caught my niece watching those disturbing Fake episodes of Peppa Pig. Ever since that day, I told my sister to make my niece watch Peppa Pig on YouTube on TV instead.

Parents wanted to escape parenting so to keep the toddlers busy they give them their phone not knowing their kids watch these disturbing videos

Wondering why these channels keeps on being made when they are already demonetized. Like someone as an agenda to spread these videos. It is like intentional mind conditioning.