El Globo Viendo - FK, Undrave, Aoi: Giant Post Counts All Out Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
I hate weather like that. Yesterday it rained a lot in the morning and then we got slammed with this terrible and humid afternoon that sucked. I'll be happy when everything evens out and it just decides to stay cold.

Those subtitles sound kinda crappy, and by kinda I mean totally. I hate it when subs skip sentences, it makes no sense to me. Though, Mill Creek didn't actually do them, did they? I was under the impression they just sell off overstock from other companies.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I'm not sure if Mill Creek was responsible for the subbing or if they contracted it to someone else, but it is horrendous. I couldn't even follow the plot. Hell, when a character would start explaining something involving the plot the subs would stop mid-sentence and never continue! Honestly, it is the worst subbing job on an official release of something I have ever seen. That's saying something.

I guess I'll have to seek out the old ADV DVD version to actually be able to follow the story. :/

Eye See You
Everyone in my area is screaming that it's snow via facebook, so I'm outside having a smoke and seeing absolutely nothing.

Then again us idiot Canadians throw a party and make it a fucking holiday when the first snowfall happens, even if it's only a few snowflakes.

In Justice, We Trust!
Everyone in my area is screaming that it's snow via facebook, so I'm outside having a smoke and seeing absolutely nothing.

Then again us idiot Canadians throw a party and make it a fucking holiday when the first snowfall happens, even if it's only a few snowflakes.

Any excuse to get drunk...right? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.