El Globo Viendo - FK, Undrave, Aoi: Giant Post Counts All Out Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
While i was injured at work, it was not my fault this time!
A few boxs of Christmas Tree's fell on me because someone backed into it whilst i was in loading some onto a Gurney.

In other news, I love left-over Mexican food for breakfast :buttrock:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Lima beans are better... add some broccoli to it as well...

Eye See You
Im just so hardcore guys!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...9846628185_609063184_10327080_447630379_n.jpg

Made that last night....errr....this morning around 5am

:buttrock::buttrock:

What sparked the Foley cosplay?.

Hmm. Needs more fava beans.

No you don't. I had a helluva time sleeping beside you last night from the constant farting. You rip a mean one and from now on I'm saying "Cutting the Carol" instead of cutting the cheese.

Eye See You
It was supposed to snow here today again but no luck. I just really want it to drop big time so Kageki has to shovel it.

Mad Skillz
It's supposed to snow here as well, at the very least it's dropping below freezing tonight.

Eye See You
It'll be 0 tonight, I don't expect snow until it hits the minus.

I go through this every year though. I wish for the snow to come then once it hits and stays I beg for it to leave.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
:laugh:

Freaking cold today...it started snowing a bit too. :shakefist
No snow here, but it's definitely cold today.

It's supposed to snow here as well, at the very least it's dropping below freezing tonight.
This month's weather has been crazy here. Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees and then this morning it was around 30. It is like there was no fall. Summer transitioned directly into winter.

Oooh, today I finally got around to watching the Gamera 3 blu-ray I picked up a few weeks back. WTF? Has anybody else watched the blu-ray version yet? The subs suck hard. I have a HK Sentai vs. movie that makes more sense at times. Large segments of a conversation or a character saying some random line went entirely untranslated. It got so bad at one point that I thought maybe it had two sets of subs: one for people who couldn't be bothered to read much and the other that, you know, translated what was being said. It is a great movie, but I was very disappointed in Mill Creek's awful sub job.

EDIT: I'm apparently not the first to point this out. I pulled this snippet from a review off of Amazon.
Now the bad, and it is very bad indeed: the subtitles are atrocious, and that's putting it mildly. We are talking cheap, Hong Kong bootleg DVD bad. I kid you not--literally every other line is either mis-subtitled or not even subtitled at all. Roughly 35% of the dialogue is missing. Mill Creek had a *whole year* and they pull this crap? Unbelievable. Even the extras are badly subtitled--there is a seven second delay on all of them.

Due to the subtitle fiasco, I wouldn't recommend this release to people who haven't seen the film before, as they won't even be able to follow the plot as so much dialogue is missing. Stick with the original ADV DVD--the picture on it wasn't great, but it was at least watchable AND had excellent English subtitles.

Status
Not open for further replies.