El Globo Viendo - FK, Undrave, Aoi: Giant Post Counts All Out Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
:O_O:

I just need to change clothes. You should give me more notice next time, so I can bring a set with me! :p

Now, if the zombies attack in the next 3 hours, I might have to ask for a raincheck.

Eye See You
Christmas shopping continues today... another $100 dropped for the Saints Row: The Third Collector Set (360) for the youngest brother. He is officially done.

Cuz it's fun? And people are vain. I know that's why I do it.

So you just talk about random stuffz or vas?.

Super Moderator
:O_O:

I just need to change clothes. You should give me more notice next time, so I can bring a set with me! :p

Now, if the zombies attack in the next 3 hours, I might have to ask for a raincheck.

lol, I plan on being there for a while (it's THAT kind of day) so come whenever you can.

You know me. I never give people notice. :p

Is not impressed right now...
[hide]Forget these white girls, I need a little variation

[hide]Especially if she's very Asian!
1yoku9_th.gif
[/hide][/hide]

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Christmas shopping continues today... another $100 dropped for the Saints Row: The Third Collector Set (360) for the youngest brother. He is officially done.
I need to start on my Christmas shopping. I need to get that done early so I don't have to deal with all of those crazy crowds closer to Christmas.

[hide]
SAM_0889.jpg
[/hide]
:buttrock::buttrock:
Nice! :thumbs:

Wow, I'm not posting near as often as I was when I had my office job in front of a computer all day. :laugh: For the past few days Skyrim has been consuming my life, but I did find time to watch the original Japanese version of Godzilla today because I somehow never have. I've seen other Godzilla movies but never the original. Anyway, I found the entire movie to have an air of sadness. Interestingly enough it's not the movie I think of when I think of Godzilla though. That probably sounds strange but when I think of Godzilla I'm thinking of Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla or another. I'm definitely not taking anything away from the original. It is a masterpiece in its own right...not just as a Godzilla movie but as a commentary on the horrors of nuclear war/weapons.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I beat the Elite 4 and Alder while under leveled

:D

That is all. Champion away!

Skreeong!
Goji Snip

I really should get around to buying that movie, I saw it ounce when it first came out,I do remember tearing up when I saw the scene of the mother holding her children during Godzilla's rampage.

S

scikaiju

Wow, I'm not posting near as often as I was when I had my office job in front of a computer all day. :laugh: For the past few days Skyrim has been consuming my life, but I did find time to watch the original Japanese version of Godzilla today because I somehow never have. I've seen other Godzilla movies but never the original. Anyway, I found the entire movie to have an air of sadness. Interestingly enough it's not the movie I think of when I think of Godzilla though. That probably sounds strange but when I think of Godzilla I'm thinking of Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla or another. I'm definitely not taking anything away from the original. It is a masterpiece in its own right...not just as a Godzilla movie but as a commentary on the horrors of nuclear war/weapons.
That what Godzilla originally was though, an analogy of the atomic bomb. He just got really popular and they decided to do more movies going the more well known monster vs monster route.

Status
Not open for further replies.