El Globo Viendo - FK, Undrave, Aoi: Giant Post Counts All Out Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Super Moderator
Cuz it's fun? And people are vain. I know that's why I do it.

Vanity + Enjoyment. Yeah. Sounds about right.

Plus, you and I probably wouldn't be friends if it weren't for the podcast and just imagine all the dango and Little Tokyo trips you would've been missing!

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Yeah, I also do it for the dango, it's true.

Honestly, I don't usually go into them thinking of them as something that someone else is going to listen to. I mostly can't even remember what I said if you asked me later. But when else am I going to have the chance to have a stimulating discussion about this sort of topic? There aren't so many fans of this sort of thing around where I can just go to a coffee shop and strike up a conversation with someone.

Unless it happens to be Angie at the coffee shop.

Is not impressed right now...
All right it's Childish Gambino, homegirl drop it like the NASDAQ
Move white girl like there's coke up my ass crack
Move black girl cuz man, **** it, I'll do either
[HIDE]I love pussy
[HIDE]I love bitches[HIDE]
Dude, I should be running PETA!
krs.gif
[/HIDE][/HIDE][/HIDE]

Super Moderator
Yeah, I also do it for the dango, it's true.

Honestly, I don't usually go into them thinking of them as something that someone else is going to listen to. I mostly can't even remember what I said if you asked me later. But when else am I going to have the chance to have a stimulating discussion about this sort of topic? There aren't so many fans of this sort of thing around where I can just go to a coffee shop and strike up a conversation with someone.

Unless it happens to be Angie at the coffee shop.

Yeah... who would expect the Filipino girl in a corner of a coffee shop, with the Shotaro hat and Tsukasa-esque blazer, listening to Nujabes and Mos Def on her iPod, and reading Neil Gaiman with a pile of Japanese fashion magazines with Arashi on the covers was someone approachable and capable of a stimulating discussion?

:p

It's decided. I'm going to Little Tokyo after work, have me some dango, some Hong Kong milk tea, and indulge some fangirling at Kinokuniya Bookstore.

Blade, you are meeting me there when you get out of work. If not, you better text me a proper excuse. Keeping away a zombie incursion counts as a worthwhile reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.