El Globo Viendo - FK, Undrave, Aoi: Giant Post Counts All Out Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
Anyone remember the show Gargoyles? I just spent most of the evening marathoning the show.

Gargoyles Opening Theme - YouTube

Still holds up, *sigh* they don't make cartoons like they use too...

That show rocked.

I loved gargoyles.. I had two of the action figures haha..

Girls don't own action figures!!!!!!111

If only Disney grew some balls back.....

The balls are stuff too far down Billy Ray's mouth for anything good to happen for the next few years.

It stinks.
Can you not be so vulgar and perverted in the posts you make?. It's a turn off and unneeded.

Sorry, it will never happen again.

How are you enjoying Kamen Rider Fourze, by the way? I miss seeing your posts on that thread.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Sucks to hear that your car broken into. I hope they didn't steal anything too valuable.

Well, my ipod and charger got stolen, along with two pairs of my sister's prescription glasses... (All of those were in the glove compartment, by the way) Even the air pump that I kept in my trunk got taken. And until I took the car into the shop because the window wasn't closing correctly and found out it had been jimmied, I thought it was because I'd left the doors unlocked.

Then there was the repair cost for the window to get it seated back in the door correctly.

Yeah, wasn't a good night.

Another BD and Angie movie night over food and geeky movie commentary? Yes!

Then the next night is Korean BBQ + Drinking + Karaoke night with my besties? Double Yes!

msn_red_fox_smilies-16.gif
I love my friends... so much.

You have no idea how much willpower it has taken me to not watch the GANTZ sequel without you. :laugh:

I hope you two lovebirds have fun.

Do you love them so much that you're willingly to marry them?

Sorry, that's not legal in California. :p

If only Disney grew some balls back.....

Well, he's dead...

Super Moderator
You have no idea how much willpower it has taken me to not watch the GANTZ sequel without you. :laugh:

I totally felt the same way~ it was staring blatantly at me as I was going through my movie files lol

Oh well. I'll see you in a few hours anyway so we can both end our misery and watch Nino back in action.

JFBQ00241070914B.gif

PARTY HARD
Does HJU have an app? I remember coming here ror the first ti,e on my droid, and it said something like that, but I sneezed and closed it by accident...

Status
Not open for further replies.