El Globo Viendo - FK, Undrave, Aoi: Giant Post Counts All Out Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
Being at a concert means being right at the front and tearing **** up. None of this Elton John row 59 so you can relax with a cooler bullshit.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Maybe you shouldn't be close to the stage at a concert. I heard it can get really loud.

I wear earplugs at outdoor concerts where I'm nowhere close to the speakers. Still hurts. It's most of the reason I don't go to concerts. Plus, they're often freaking expensive.

Also the last one I went to my car got broken into while I was there. The concert was fun, the aftermath not so much.

Eye See You
Yet you play the bass?.

You need to check out some Jason Newstead (early MetallicA) and Iron Maiden bass work, lemme know what u think.

I think you might really appreciate the Iron Maiden bass work. The dude plays it like a fucking guitar.

I play acoustic upright bass. It's not the same thing. Plus, even when I do play amplified, the speakers aren't facing me.

I've heard Iron Maiden's bass stuff is amazing, I'll have to check it out when I get a chance.

Banned
Well, i didn't get the promotion :disappoin
Well, the person who got it is nice enough to it's cool.

But, i made this to pick myself up:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg5bGEyYOvU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg5bGEyYOvU[/ame]

Last edited:
Eye See You
I play acoustic upright bass. It's not the same thing. Plus, even when I do play amplified, the speakers aren't facing me.

I've heard Iron Maiden's bass stuff is amazing, I'll have to check it out when I get a chance.

If you want some song recommendations lemme know.

Holy Cow, MS. I don't think you have nearly enough Ranger Keys. :laugh:

And I'll keep that in mind, FK. :thumbs:

In Justice, We Trust!
The weather is FINALLY going to be nice for the next few days...here's what I have done so far on my Gundam project:

dsc00203te.jpg

The black is spray paint, everything else is hand painted.

Status
Not open for further replies.