El Globo Viendo - FK, Undrave, Aoi: Giant Post Counts All Out Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
It stinks.
Got a holiday job at a toy store :D begins tomorow!

I also got a phone interview for another job that MIGHT be holiday only but would pay MUCH better. There is a chance I might get an interview in person tomorow so I hope they call me back before I have to head down to the toy store to get papers signed and stuff. I kinda want that other job, it also has more chances to be permanant.

Good luck with that, Undrave. :thumbs:

msn_red_fox_smilies-11.gif
Totally. I expected it to be rainbows and sunshine with the most well behaved children in the world. It would mean I would have no right to be burnt out and would love moral support on the occasional bad day.

How naive of you, you should expected that kids can be the devil sometimes.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Good luck Undrave...

Donnie Yen is AWESOME!!!

picture5jp.png

Last edited:
Actually back this time
I got to go to a Dream Theater concert last night. It was by far the best concert I've ever been to! Lots of good energy flowing from both the band and the crowd!

Pictures!
[hide]
dt1.jpg

dt2.jpg

dt3.jpg

dt4.jpg

dt5.jpg

dt6.jpg
[/hide]

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Just started watching Donnie Yen in Swordsmen (Wu Xia). So far so good. ;)
Man, I love me some Donnie Yen. :buttrock:

Got a holiday job at a toy store :D begins tomorow!

I also got a phone interview for another job that MIGHT be holiday only but would pay MUCH better. There is a chance I might get an interview in person tomorow so I hope they call me back before I have to head down to the toy store to get papers signed and stuff. I kinda want that other job, it also has more chances to be permanant.
Awesome sauce, Undrave! :thumbs:

I got to go to a Dream Theater concert last night. It was by far the best concert I've ever been to! Lots of good energy flowing from both the band and the crowd!

Pictures!
[hide]
dt1.jpg

dt2.jpg

dt3.jpg

dt4.jpg

dt5.jpg

dt6.jpg
[/hide]
Well, I don't know who Dream Theater is but the concert pics looked pretty cool.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
NO MUSTARD TOO.

AND NO MUSTARD PICKLES!

[hide]
Mustard%20Pickle.jpg
[/hide]

*hides*

Can someone just hold me close and brush my hair with their fingertips until I hate the world less? Sometimes, working at this school makes me not want to have children. Like, ever...

JFBQ001660702027A.gif

It's ok, we're having HTP movie night in a few days! Garo and GANTZ for the win!

Also Noodle World.

Wait, if Angie and BladeDancer are Hetrosexual Life Partners....what does that make Angie and FQ? :laugh:

No comment. :laugh:

Pictures!
[hide]
dt1.jpg

dt2.jpg

dt3.jpg

dt4.jpg

dt5.jpg

dt6.jpg
[/hide]

They must be on tour, because my bro-in-law went to see them a week or so ago and totally spammed facebook with pictures. He seemed to think it was awesome. :thumbs:

I've never heard them live, but considering how much loud concerts give me headaches, it's probably better that way. Even earplugs don't block enough of the sound to keep me from getting them. :shakefist

Eye See You
I was supposed to go into work tonight, final night before my Canadian thanksgiving long weekend but I'm just too damn sick. Switched shifts, picked up some medicine (beer), and now watching a ton of Blu-rays all weekend, recovering, and gonna eat some kick ass turkey.

Funny how alocohol can make one feel much better than actual meds.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I was supposed to go into work tonight, final night before my Canadian thanksgiving long weekend but I'm just too damn sick. Switched shifts, picked up some medicine (beer), and now watching a ton of Blu-rays all weekend, recovering, and gonna eat some kick ass turkey.

Funny how alocohol can make one feel much better than actual meds.
Temporarily anyway. :laugh:

Wow, my workplace is like Thug University or something. My co-worker prints off most of the local arrests (don't ask) and compares 'em to the people we have coming in here. I'd say 40% of our normal students coming in and out have been in jail at some point.

It stinks.
I've never heard them live, but considering how much loud concerts give me headaches, it's probably better that way. Even earplugs don't block enough of the sound to keep me from getting them. :shakefist

Maybe you shouldn't be close to the stage at a concert. I heard it can get really loud.

Actually back this time
It has a lot to do with how far to each side you are... and the venue. We were like 30 feet from the stage and the sound wasn't too much... but if you were on either side it was pretty bad.

And yeah, they just started the tour, so your brother in law probably caught their first or second show!

I really can't await to see them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.