El Globo Viendo - FK, Undrave, Aoi: Giant Post Counts All Out Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
PARTY HARD
I love writing reviews. That is all.

BTW, Kura, question. Is that chat a bit weird for you? Like, things don't load, or the Call button not clickable?

(っ・ω・)っ
I love writing reviews. That is all.

BTW, Kura, question. Is that chat a bit weird for you? Like, things don't load, or the Call button not clickable?

try starting a new chat with people who want to be in a call (invite them in) and it should work fine :3

PARTY HARD
It's not so much wanting to start a new chat, but...our old chat. Club HJU. It's being weird, like messages arrive mondo light, the Call button and Settings tab in the chat aren't clickable, and according to Fuu, my leaving the chat to fix it hasn't even been registered to add me back!

I know people have been complaining lately that the chat is being a sensitive ***** and not relaying all the messages on time. I was just wondering if you or anyone else here in it found a way around it.

....And as I type this, I realize that we have a thread for this topic....my bad, going to post this anyway and bring it up to the members there too.

(っ・ω・)っ
So start a new chat.. everyone leave it.. invite people who are online to a new one.. and redub it "HJU"

That's just what I said. If it's being buggy, do it. It's been fine for me.. but if you and others are having an issue, what's the big deal about doing what I just suggested?

I'm not a software developer and I don't work for skype; so please don't further ask me about troubleshooting when I'm taking wild guesses here ._. I already told you my suggestion.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I got fired for a bunch of reasons, like that time I was accused of shouting at a customer on the same day I swore in the store after hitting myself. I was always getting in at the last minute instead of getting there in advance and apparently I hadn't made any progress in working better despite warnings, even though I had been getting in early ever since they complained about it.

Maybe I should just say they fired me because I ran after shoplifters >.> that might be better than trying to cover the truth.

(っ・ω・)っ
I got fired for a bunch of reasons, like that time I was accused of shouting at a customer on the same day I swore in the store after hitting myself. I was always getting in at the last minute instead of getting there in advance and apparently I hadn't made any progress in working better despite warnings, even though I had been getting in early ever since they complained about it.

Maybe I should just say they fired me because I ran after shoplifters >.> that might be better than trying to cover the truth.

Yeah that doesn't sound very good when you're telling people. Just tell them that you made a wrong decision to run after shoplifters because you thought that it would've been a good deed for the store; and in the heat of the moment you did not consider the consequences.

You can also say that the company decided to start expecting more from their employees, and even though you took the initiative to get in to work earlier than your allotted schedule, the company apparently came to the conclusion that this was not enough and decided to go with someone else.

Sounds much better.

Raxbait: Hip
I've got a funny story for you guys.

So my dad is in Japan right now on business, and today was his only day to shop. So I skyped him some pics and a list of things that I wanted so he said sure (and later on he couldnt find some stuff so he was even going to Tokyo today! 2 hours away by train where he is).
Thing is today I fought with my younger sister, she came back home, I wanted the car to go somewhere real quick, but she's was here just to get something, convo went very bad quickly. And so afterwards she texted me first, and was really talking some smack, and then I replied with some smack. Towards the end of it she said she would forward all my texts do our dad's email, and I basically told her you dont have the balls to...........yeah, she had balls.
SO, just now I got off skype with my dad. He said he understands that this was a sibling fight, but emailing him seemed like it was a serious problem and he was disappointed in me for my poor choice of words. WELL. If I'm going down......I'm taking her with me, I showed him the first text she sent me and said that she instigated my replies. And lemme tell ya.......part of the text was mentioning something about my dad too, so he wasn't happy after I showed him, so he said alright and ended the skype call.
Good News: I took her down with me.
Bad News: 99% sure he's not gonna shop for me now which is a damn bummer.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
How old is your sister? I guess she must be old enough to drive, but that sounds like a really juvenile "solution" to her problem. :sly:

(っ・ω・)っ
I've got a funny story for you guys.

So my dad is in Japan right now on business, and today was his only day to shop. So I skyped him some pics and a list of things that I wanted so he said sure (and later on he couldnt find some stuff so he was even going to Tokyo today! 2 hours away by train where he is).
Thing is today I fought with my younger sister, she came back home, I wanted the car to go somewhere real quick, but she's was here just to get something, convo went very bad quickly. And so afterwards she texted me first, and was really talking some smack, and then I replied with some smack. Towards the end of it she said she would forward all my texts do our dad's email, and I basically told her you dont have the balls to...........yeah, she had balls.
SO, just now I got off skype with my dad. He said he understands that this was a sibling fight, but emailing him seemed like it was a serious problem and he was disappointed in me for my poor choice of words. WELL. If I'm going down......I'm taking her with me, I showed him the first text she sent me and said that she instigated my replies. And lemme tell ya.......part of the text was mentioning something about my dad too, so he wasn't happy after I showed him, so he said alright and ended the skype call.
Good News: I took her down with me.
Bad News: 99% sure he's not gonna shop for me now which is a damn bummer.

I personally think you're both juvenile.. especially for wanting to "take her down with you" and "talking smack back" to her.
Come on.. really? I agree with your dad; Way to ruin the one day he was supposed to enjoy :/ Come on guys..

>_> And the bad thing is that he wont get you stuff? Why don't you consider how your father even feels about this? He's probably actually concerned about you, especially since you told us he logged off like this. It's not funny at all.

Sorry, but I think you're being extremely selfish.

Banned
It's Date night, so i'm gonna have to freshen my Man kit before i head out.
Just need some mints and to find my sewing kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.