Do you all think Faiz and Kabuto need a rewrite?

In my opinions:

Faiz: Seeing how Kiba became Kaixa. Not liking it and rather have he become a different rider. Like a dark side of Faiz... perhaps Sigma? Or something related to the numbers 666. While the Orphenoch King, who was not killed and saved by the Lobster Orphenoch, he TOTALLY needs a reboot and become Orga.

Kaixa can be Kaido right after Kusaka's demise. Delta? Instead of Mihara, perhaps someone else.

Psyga would be the Lion Orphenoch due to his name Leo. The Lucky Clover should also be riders too besides stealing Faiz's and Kaixa's rider. Like that name Pyron based on the greek letter Pi. That can be the Dragon Orphenoch's identity after Delta.

One of these greek letters can for more riders.
- Alpha
- Beta
- Gamma
- Epsilon
- Theta
- Mu
- Zeta
- Xi
- Nu
- Rho
- Kappa
- Lambda
- Tau
- Upsilon

Kabuto: Kagami got rejected by Kabuto and chose Tendou instead. Tendou coming back from death? That was stupid. I'd rather see Kagami become Kabuto near the end after Tendou's demise and that Tendou's spirit would be guiding him. Renge can become a rider like Tackle but as a ladybug rider. Yaguruma could use more appearance at the end also... like if he was to become Gatack after Kagami, he'd defeat Mishima in order to avenge Kageyama.

Speaking of the Worm, they need a true boss! Like a queen. Instead of that Native that teamed up with Mishima, Mishima should secretly go to the queen behind Kagami's father's back. She'll also be responsible for sending Dark Kabuto to Earth disguising himself as Tendou. Dark Kabuto can be the Kabuto Worm.

The Hopper system should go to the ZECT troopers. For the riders of hell, they should be spiders not grasshoppers.

Last edited:
There was some toy released of giant ants that could become armor for the ZECTroopers.

I just got the Complete Selection Kabuto belt, so it got me thinking about the show again. My ideas:

1) Yaguruma takes back Zabee from Kageyama after he returns and goes rogue, plotting revenge against ZECT. Kageyama is killed by the Executives after plotting with them to get Zabee back and failing.

2) The Drake and Sasword Zecters escaped from Area X after the Shibuya meteor hit. Daisuke is chosen by Drake after saving Gon from Worms. He meets Tendou, finds out what's really going on, becomes his ally, and then comes in and out of the show a la the original show (say he's fighting ZECT and the Worms elsewhere). Gon does not come back after regaining her memory.

3) Tsurugi's Scorpioworm arc gets some actual focus, instead of turning him into bad comic relief. He begins as a ZECT agent and Tendou's rival (in abilities, not "I want to kill the Worm!") but becomes his ally and partner. He's not British or half-British; rather descendent from a samurai family. When he refuses to surrender his Zecter to ZECT he and Jiiya go into hiding.

Together, Kabuto, Drake and Sasword form an alliance against ZECT. The second half of the show can be about them planning ZECT's destruction, and Yaguruma's return as a wild card.

4) No Dark Kabuto. Or if there must be one, make him the "present timeline" Kabuto. Also, make him the Worm King that was being held captive in Area X, and make that the reason the Worms are interested in that place and will even make deals with ZECT.

5) "Our" Kabuto (the gear, not the character) comes from the future, aka God Speed Love. It's given to child Tendou by his future self in the Shibuya ruins. Thus the movie is definitively tied to the show.

6) If you must have the Hoppers, put them in the movie or reduce them to "blueprints" shown in one episode. This show didn't need so many Riders, especially when most of them amounted to nothing in the story.

Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta
I actually would want to sort of revamp 555. I kinda dig Decade's "Smart Brain High School" setting, turn the characters into teenagers. Somewhat similar story but...

- Kusaka is more deranged, becomes a temporary villain ala Mitsuzane Kureshima.
- Eliminate the unnecessary coincidence b.s. such as Takumi being at the Ryusei School massacre.
- Belts were not made to protect the Orphnoch King, but to create anti-Orphnoch power to defeat a rapidly rising population of Orphnochs who are against Smart Brain's omnipotent rule on the world.
- Final villain will be Saeko. She'll kill off the other L.C. members. She'll become Orga for the climactic fight.
- Not the writer's responsibility, but it will be cool if the Faiz Blaster was a forearm-mounted cannon with a drill form.
- Kusaka commits suicide.
- Saeko gets defeated in the finale, epilogue has all Riders destroy Smart Brain through and through.
- Kaido inherits the Kaixa Gear from Yuji who inherited it from Kusaka. Uses it in epilogue battle.
- Kaixa Final Form: Golden Kaixa.
- Have Takumi's mask get busted open in the climactic fight.