I thought this will be good thread where you post ebay sellers who are scammers or sell straight copys of the HK dvd's. I think a sticky would also be best, so you guys can be aware of them.

**When i say the original Hk, i mean the dvd's you get from the shops (anime icon), straight copys is a dvd copyied from the original with a program like dvd shirnk.

*Safe ebay Tips: always check a persons feedback before bidding or buy it now, ask questions and don't be afraid to be direct with your questions.

Always Read the auction carefully, if unsure don't bid and find someone else.

Is the dvd AV or MI? AV is the best, MI is the worst. If in doubt ask the seller or check here.

Check where they are from. Hong Kong sellers are the good ones, China sellers are usually the scammers.

Other countries i.e. uk, canada, usa e.t.c. are usually safe, but ask if in doubt.

Ebay sellers to avoid -

Anime-cartoon - scammer. puts up auctions month before being out. takes 1-2 months to arrive, (see feedback for rest - has at least 10 negs each month)

arny068 - Straight copys, not the original HK.
japanpop - Straight copys, not the original HK.

Eye See You
Anime Cartoon is a whore ****, Assclown, Michael Jackson loving peice of ****.

Back in early 2004, I orderded Abaranger Volume 10 from him. He never replied to any of my e-mails after I waited for about a month.

He FINALLY sent me the DVD after I complained to ebay. But when I got the DVD the package came without the plastic that covers all the DVD cases. So it was opened and most likley viewed before.

The guy ONLY sent it to me finally because I made him look like **** on the feedback.

I urge you all to never order from this peice of ****. Anyone who fucks someone over like that needs to be revealed to everyone else.

Would like to change his avatar
Isn't anime-cartoon AV/MI themselves? Because that's the name and address always flashing on some of the AV/MI releases. I think those idiots put up titles that aren't out yet, but are about to be released, so they get all of the money before the regular sellers have them to put up.

I stupidly ordered from anime-cartoon when they were the first ones offering Kamen Rider Black Part 2. The same old thing, they took forever...and then it came, wasn't shrink wrapped, there was some mysterious maroon crud on the cover and the final disc needed life support to play properly...

B

Bouken Black

Michael has been proving guilty yet and still cool in my book.

B

Bouken Black

Yeah Shougo thats him. I knew that names familiar. Hes from Rangerboard.