[Early Release] Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Now The Final Fury [Talk Up!]

Some kind of Beast mode
What did you do? o_O

I posted my "greatness rant" in the wrong thread..haha

so anyways this ep..

let me go to the doctor 1st my blood pressure is a little high, i'll get back to guys tomorrow...

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, this is the end of the Bruce Kalish-era.

I was a bit surprised when Jarrod came up to DaiShi in the last part. I was like, "Oh my god, He's gonna kill himself like Rio did in Geki's episode 48." But that part sure did fool me. The final battles with all of the revived monsters and Phantom Beast generals was semi-spectacular. Not to mention that all of the PaiZhau masters came back for one more battle. Whoo...Even after SPD, Michelle Langston cans still kick some ass and look good doing it.

One thing that was off was the final roll call. I felt that there wasn't an attack coming from the enemy when the rangers morphed, but still it alright.

One thing that I did like was the Spirit Rangers and their human halves fighting together. Yeah!!!!

Overall, I give this episode and 8.75 out of 10. For Power Rangers Jungle Fury in general, 9.5 out of 10. I am so glad it made up for the crap that was known as Power Rangers Operation Overdrive. Even though Jungle Fury was better than OO, Juuken Sentai Gekiranger will always have a place in my heart 99.9%.

Eye See You
I was laughing at the part when Jarrod was talking to DaiShi, I knew a Rio would never happen.

As for the Monster Army revival, that **** was stupid. It was done so many times before it's old.

Nonetheless a good finale for Kalish and PRJF.

Now someone give the show to Jackie & Koichi so we can go back to the Saban era.

Raxbait: Hip
This was a Great episode!
Best ending in the Disney Era, and Best Series.
Looking forward to R.P.M.~

I was laughing at the part when Jarrod was talking to DaiShi, I knew a Rio would never happen.

As for the Monster Army revival, that **** was stupid. It was done so many times before it's old.

Nonetheless a good finale for Kalish and PRJF.

Now someone give the show to Jackie & Koichi so we can go back to the Saban era.

no, we need everyone and everything from the Saban Era to return, even that lawnmower that was in the street during the TF Finale

"Now the Final Fury"

Man, Jungle Fury will be missed. What a way to end a potentially "great" season.

The Good:

-"Let's show em' what these old men can do!" Classic. Just...classic. :elephant:

- Damn! That fight against Scorch (Casey, Theo, and Lily) was pure sickness! As a matter of fact...every fight was great in this episode.

- OMG! I was hoping all the Master's would be in the battle. Cool. :D

- Kensei forms FTW!

- Hey! It's Kelson Henderson!

The Meh:

- As cool as it was to see the Kensei forms...they weren't necessary. They should have just did what they did for Casey, Theo, and Lily, and use a CGI attack showing their animal spirits. I would've preferred that.

Again, not much to say. A high 4/5.

Well, PRJF didn't get the GekiRinTouja or GekiRinToujaWolf.
I'm sure there's other combos that weren't there in this season, But I would have loved the latter choice.

I think those were the only two combinations that didn't get used in PRJF.

One thing that I did like was the Spirit Rangers and their human halves fighting together. Yeah!!!!

I was glad to see some confirmation that the Masters aren't really the Spirit Rangers.

- As cool as it was to see the Kensei forms...they weren't necessary. They should have just did what they did for Casey, Theo, and Lily, and use a CGI attack showing their animal spirits. I would've preferred that.

I don't know about an animal spirit attack, but I'd have to agree that they might as well have just left the Kensei suits out, with the way they got used.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I posted my "greatness rant" in the wrong thread..haha

so anyways this ep..

let me go to the doctor 1st my blood pressure is a little high, i'll get back to guys tomorrow...

LOL... damn.

Well, I've seen the both episodes and I'm very impressed. I'll post my review next Monday after I watch it on TV. There is one thing that I want to say... I like Jungle Fury and it was a great season, but Gekiranger is definitely better than Jungle Fury. So... yup.

Oh, and they should've put the promo of R.P.M. PHOONEY!! :shakefist