Banned
The new XBox
500x_slim360.jpg

And it looks like the Natal's real name will be: KINECT

http://kotaku.com/5562387/new-xbox-360-coming-project-natal-gets-renamed

Banned
Sounds good. I like what I am seeing with Natal/Kinect. It might suck, but I will know for sure when they debut it at E3. At least it's not just a wiimote with a ball on the end.

Lurker
Sounds good. I like what I am seeing with Natal/Kinect. It might suck, but I will know for sure when they debut it at E3. At least it's not just a wiimote with a ball on the end.
While Microsoft has never shown Natal do much more than what the EyeToy did.

Both havent been all that impressive so far, I'm thinking Move will get the better games though. The overhead on Natal is supposed to be huge making it useless for a lot of games. A fps using natal to look around would be pretty awesome but probably isn't happening this gen. But then again, for a fps you'd want buttons, and the move seems better for a game like that to me.

Banned
While Microsoft has never shown Natal do much more than what the EyeToy did.

Both havent been all that impressive so far, I'm thinking Move will get the better games though. The overhead on Natal is supposed to be huge making it useless for a lot of games. A fps using natal to look around would be pretty awesome but probably isn't happening this gen. But then again, for a fps you'd want buttons, and the move seems better for a game like that to me.

Why would move get better games? I mean one of their launch games is just a copy of wii sports with a little better graphics. I also read that it's getting a port of the LOTR game from Wii. Either way If they both suck oh well.

Nice post!!
Who do you work for that you're going to E3?

I'm a staff reporter at Engage Digital Media. I report on virtual worlds, free-to-play MMOs, social games, that sort of stuff. (I also write investment reports.)

In the past I've gone for GamePro and WorthPlaying.

Anyway, yes, the new Xbox really does look like a Windows tower!

Nice post!!
It does but the resemblance is a little less striking. (To me, anyhows.)

Lurker
Why would move get better games? I mean one of their launch games is just a copy of wii sports with a little better graphics. I also read that it's getting a port of the LOTR game from Wii. Either way If they both suck oh well.
Because while I realize that Natal will appeal to the mainstream more, to do more than party games I think buttons are needed. Thus move will be better for pretty much anything besides party games. Which if the rumours about Natal's overhead being big are true. Might be all what Natal can do (afaik it did get confirmed it doesnt have it's own CPU anymore to cut costs).

Ofcourse, this does mean Sony and other devs has to actually do more than party games though. but they did show Socom with Move support which looked like it worked pretty well.