Nice post!!
Yeah, Microsoft has unquestionably been great for gamers. Even if the 360 division eventually goes down in flames, US fans will still remember it as one of the all-time great consoles.

Banned
Yeah, Microsoft has unquestionably been great for gamers. Even if the 360 division eventually goes down in flames, US fans will still remember it as one of the all-time great consoles.

The thing about E3 this year is that I could care less about the 3 big companies shows. I want to know about stuff like if Persona 5 is coming and for what system.

Banned
As a huge FPS player, The Call of Duty: Black Ops stuff was the only thing that really got me excited for this conference. Since the New 360 leaked out last night.

Nice post!!
The thing about E3 this year is that I could care less about the 3 big companies shows. I want to know about stuff like if Persona 5 is coming and for what system.

I doubt you hear anything about Persona 5 at E3. Atlus is considered a minor company in the US, the announcement would be wasted here. I bet our next big whack of info about P5 will be at Tokyo Game Show later this year.

The last going rumor I heard was that P5 was that it was initially considered for PS3 but may actually get busted down to being a PSP title, due to PSP's dominance of the Japanese market right now and the prohibitively high costs of PS3 development.

Just finished my Microsoft conference articles.

Some interesting UI stuff on the later Kinect stuff. The Kinectimals thing is just made for small kids. Metal Gear Rising was nice. I think the ESPN thing may be larger than we gamers realize.

Ultimately, it was very awkward, and Nintendo or Sony will monkeystomp Microsoft this E3 unless they really go south.

Banned
I doubt you hear anything about Persona 5 at E3. Atlus is considered a minor company in the US, the announcement would be wasted here. I bet our next big whack of info about P5 will be at Tokyo Game Show later this year.

The last going rumor I heard was that P5 was that it was initially considered for PS3 but may actually get busted down to being a PSP title, due to PSP's dominance of the Japanese market right now and the prohibitively high costs of PS3 development.

If it does become a PSP title, then at least I know I won't be playing it.

Banned

Some interesting UI stuff on the later Kinect stuff. The Kinectimals thing is just made for small kids. Metal Gear Rising was nice. I think the ESPN thing may be larger than we gamers realize.

Ultimately, it was very awkward, and Nintendo or Sony will monkeystomp Microsoft this E3 unless they really go south.

How will sony do any better? They will just focus everything on the Move. I am betting nintendo wins this year.

Like a passing wind...
That new 360 model looks nice. Has that built-in HDD so no more HDD swaps with a friend's 360. Why does it have to be glossy though? Just begs to have fingerprints all over it.

Was it last year that Nintendo had the soccer mom, since that was horrible. Well Nintendo usually has a leg up on this since Miyamoto can just pop on stage and balance out any rough patches.