In Justice, We Trust!
I'm hoping for some kind of Snatcher remake...or at least word on ZOE 3.

Nice post!!
I figure they'll formally announce that crazy six-player online Castlevania. Beyond that, who knows? I'd kill to see Kojima go back to ZOE, but Metal Gear is just too lucrative....

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Built in wi fi? So does that mean I won't have to get any kind of router to connnect to XBox Live? Interesting.

NOW THEY PUT IN BUILT-IN WIFI?! SON OF A *****, I BOUGHT MINE TOO SOON.

Microsoft better give us current 360 owners an opportunity to do a 70%-80% trade-in of our current 360 consoles for the new 360s.

As for the new KINECT they're gonna release for the holidays, I got mixed opinions about it. For one thing, this is a good business move for them in a sense to be able to attract the "Wii demographic." At the same time, the KINECT games aren't that exciting......no different than a typical Nintendo Wii game.....so that's a DOWNER.

Banned
Microsoft has a distinct inability to market consumer electronics. Also I doubt we will get any pricing for the Kinect or the Move, since the rumored prices could kill any traction they have. And is anyone else annoyed by Kinect, slightly misspelled words aren't cute to me.

So if slightly misspelled words arn't cute to you, you must really hate Mortal Kombat and other fun games eh?

Inablity to market consumer electronics? Yeah.. I am not even going to question that or get into any kind of debate with you about it because honestly I can't believe anyone who knows anything about games or electronics can say that with a straight face.

Banned
NOW THEY PUT IN BUILT-IN WIFI?! SON OF A *****, I BOUGHT MINE TOO SOON.

Microsoft better give us current 360 owners an opportunity to do a 70%-80% trade-in of our current 360 consoles for the new 360s.

Why would they? No other company ever has.

Banned
I have to say over all I was disappointed with the XBOX show. Nothing on the Kinect or what ever it's called interested me. I don't care about call of duty or any FPS for that matter. The dancing thing was almost as bad as the Wii Music thing from a few years back. Not quite as bad but just about. And I have never been a MGS fan.

Over all I give MS a C- this year. I am hoping there is more out of Nintendo this year, and sony could do well if they don't focus just on the move... But they will.

Six Kinect Launch games:

-Kitenctamils, a Pet game with 40 animals game. The demo has a little girl interacting with a pet tiger, speaking to it and playing with it. The Tigers name is Skittles BTW and it has a taste for children.........

I found that demo kinda cute honestly.

Until I remembered this guy was standing back there in the darkness.

176359-Adventurescrop.jpg

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I will say this though.........I'm loving the ESPN/XBOX partnership. As a big sports fan, I'm loving this idea. ESPN on Xbox 360 will go excellent for me, especially since it is free for my Gold membership ass :169:

Nice post!!
So if slightly misspelled words arn't cute to you, you must really hate Mortal Kombat and other fun games eh?

I do find the Mortal Kombat franchise name embarrassingly 90s. I don't think people would accept it if it wasn't a classic franchise. Kind of like how Mario platformers can still sell because it's a classic franchise, but otherwise the genre borders on being dead.

Yeah.. I am not even going to question that or get into any kind of debate with you about it because honestly I can't believe anyone who knows anything about games or electronics can say that with a straight face.

It is actually broadly believed in tech journalism that Microsoft's strength is in creating utilitarian and enterprise-level products (mice, keyboards, OSes) and not more consumer-level devices and software. Compare the Zune's performance to the iPad's, consider the failure of the Xbox 360 HD-DVD add-on, or look at how Windows Mobile lags several years behind competing smartphone OS systems. (Even failing ones like webOS.)

Hell, Microsoft doesn't even have an iPad competitor in the pipeline and people starting to wonder if tablet computing might kill off the laptop and home desktop markets in the long run. Honestly, a lot of people consider even the Xbox 360 a failure, because I think it's turned a profit all of twice in its entire lifespan-- as compared to, say, the wild success of the iPhone's never-ending money train.

Banned
MS had an Ipad competitor but they killed it. I guess I can see what you and blue are saying. I was only looking at it from a gamers perspective. Sorry about that blue :sweat: