Banned
Six Kinect Launch games:

-Kitenctamils, a Pet game with 40 animals game. The demo has a little girl interacting with a pet tiger, speaking to it and playing with it. The Tigers name is Skittles BTW and it has a taste for children.........

-Kinect Sports, Made by Rare. What you would expect from a sports game for something like this. Hurdle's looks painful. Has Soccer, Bowling, Javelin, Ping-Pong, Boxing and Volleyball.

-Kinect Joy Ride. Kart Racing game. Use your hands like a steering wheel. Kind of like Excite Trucks.

-Kinect Adventures. On-rails Platformer. Use your body to get coins on a track. Take's photos of you while you play.

-Yourshape: Fitness Evolved by Ubisoft, like EA sports active. It scan's your body and actually mod's itself to fit your build and ability. Can do Martial Art's/Combat Training and Yoga along with low to high impact workouts. Zen class too, Tai-Chi and stuff like that.

-Dance Central by Harmonix. DDR, but with your whole body.

ESPN sign's Exclusive deal with Microsoft, bringing on-demand sports to the console. Free to Gold level members.
This is an odd announcement to me. Not the deal that makes sense, rather announcing it right after introducing the Kinect. Kinect is in theory to draw in more casual audiences mainly the untapped demographics (women and older adults), but this ESPN deal seems to be aimed at males 18-35 (the Madden crowd). It just seems like they are giving mixed impressions.

Banned
Kinect coming out in NA on Nov. 4th. Compatible will all previous 360's.
15 launch titles.

Lucasarts Exclusive Star Wars game coming, controller free Lightsaber action. Looks Sick. Coming 2011.

Banned
New, Smaller, redesigned 360 shown. Like it was in the Ad's.

250GB HDD, Bulit-in Wi-Fi.
Same Price as current models.
Shipping now, in stores this week!

That's all folks!

In Justice, We Trust!
Built in wi fi? So does that mean I won't have to get any kind of router to connnect to XBox Live? Interesting.

ESPN sign's Exclusive deal with Microsoft, bringing on-demand sports to the console. Free to Gold level members.

Right. Am I alone in believing that was a HUGE deal? I mean, holy crap. 2500 sports games? I hate sports, but I'm not unaware of how popular they are with everyone else. Sony better do something impressive to match.

Banned
What a rush.

I'll keep you guys up to date on the EA and Ubisoft Conferences as they unfold, and ill defiantly do the same for Nintendo's and Sony's tomorrow. May or may not do Konami's.

Nice post!!
I would do Konami's, they usually announce one interesting thing. (The rest tends to be hilarious amateur hour stuff.)