How will sony do any better? They will just focus everything on the Move. I am betting nintendo wins this year.

At this point it's theirs to lose.

Sony will push 3D harder than Move I'm guessing. That's their big initiative as they got TVs to sell. Hat trick with something PSP related, possibly a 2, but I doubt it. They'll throw out GT5, Killzone 3, Last Guardian, and probably something Level 5 related.

Nintendo's got the 3DS and the Vitality Sensor. Maybe Zelda. 3DS titles are the big unknown out there. The big stretch here is another revision of the Wii.

Lurker
That was an AWFUL conference. Nothing impressed me at all. The "future of Xbox" was sequels that look and seem to play exactly like the last 2+ entries in each series and all the Kinect stuff are just Wii game ripoffs with less charm. Wii sports, Wii Fit, Mario Kart. What a sad conference. I thought these guys were all about blowing people away with tons of crazy stuff and surprises. I have no regrets not having a 360 anymore. Usually these things make me a little jealous buet not at all this year.

So sad, so sad.

In Justice, We Trust!
Sony will push 3D harder than Move I'm guessing. That's their big initiative as they got TVs to sell. Hat trick with something PSP related, possibly a 2, but I doubt it. They'll throw out GT5, Killzone 3, Last Guardian, and probably something Level 5 related.

I'm thinking it'll most likely be White Knight Chronicles 2.

Banned
I'm hoping Sony shows a true successor to the PSP, with TWO thumbsticks this time.

If i had to guess they will officially kill (re: Discontinue) the PS2 this year, as 2010 is the end of the "10-year plan" Sony has for its consoles.

In Justice, We Trust!
I'm hoping Sony shows a true successor to the PSP, with TWO thumbsticks this time.

If i had to guess they will officially kill (re: Discontinue) the PS2 this year, as 2010 is the end of the "10-year plan" Sony has for its consoles.

Yeah, there's really not much coming for it now...the PS2 had a good run though. :disappoin

Banned
That was an AWFUL conference. Nothing impressed me at all. The "future of Xbox" was sequels that look and seem to play exactly like the last 2+ entries in each series and all the Kinect stuff are just Wii game ripoffs with less charm. Wii sports, Wii Fit, Mario Kart. What a sad conference. I thought these guys were all about blowing people away with tons of crazy stuff and surprises. I have no regrets not having a 360 anymore. Usually these things make me a little jealous buet not at all this year.

So sad, so sad.
So you got rid of your 360 and this one event made you happy you don't? Wow.. I am sure glad I am not that short sighted. I mean with all the great games on the Xbox... Anyway. I agree with you about the rest.

At this point it's theirs to lose.

Nintendo's got the 3DS and the Vitality Sensor. Maybe Zelda. 3DS titles are the big unknown out there. The big stretch here is another revision of the Wii.

If they push 3D harder than Move that is going to be a shock to me. GT5 at this point is a joke IMO. They need to stop screwing around and release it. I really want to see more of Last Guardian. I was very disappointed in WKC1, so I am not really caring about a sequel.

If they kill the PS2 they lose sales. They tried to do it once before and they failed to kill it. And sony had no 10 year plan with the PS2. That was something that came into being with the PS3. And on the PSP outside Japan it's not really a big seller. I doubt they are going to do a successor to the PSP now. Last I heard they were just going to debut a new model PSP.