Nice post!!
There will be a bunch of announcements out of this year's E3, so I thought a thread for everyone to discuss things might be good. You may ask, "Lynx, why so early?" and to that I would say, "Well, usually there's some news out of the Monday press conference to kick things off."

Also: I fly out to attend E3 tomorrow. I've read some comments in passing that other folks will be there, too. So, I thought we could use this thread to plan a big HJU meet-up or maybe just arrange some smaller meet-ups, if there was any interest.

Banned
Here is the Major press Conference Layout:

Monday

Microsoft - 10:30am PST
EA - 2:00pm PST
Ubisoft - 5:00pm EST

Tuesday

Nintendo - 9:00am PST
Sony - 12:00 Noon EST
Konami - 6:00pm EST

G4 will carry all the Conference's live on their site, and all but Microsoft's on TV. Other gaming sites like Kotaku and Gamespot will also be carrying Streams or Liveblogs of all the events.

Last edited:
Sadly, I won't be going this year, but I'm prepared to write oh so many news articles. I love E3, but I hate E3. PAX is more fun for me, because I don't have to write anything.

Oddly enough, while the Wii has been mostly a miss with me, I'm tentatively excited for the 3DS.

Last edited:
I'll be there Tuesday, though with no set time. I'd be going on Monday but work is just too busy to take two days off.

Nice post!!
PAX is more fun for me, because I don't have to write anything.

I've never gotten to do PAX, but it's always sounded like a ton of fun.

I'm tentatively interested in the 3DS, both for work and to own, because of the "new business model" rumors.

I'll be doing a lot of businessy meetings on Tuesday/Wednesday, but Thursday I'll have a lot of free time.

I've never gotten to do PAX, but it's always sounded like a ton of fun.

I'm tentatively interested in the 3DS, both for work and to own, because of the "new business model" rumors.
I'm hoping Nintendo will get their head in the game when it comes to digital distribution and online social networking.

And before anyone says it, friend codes can screw right off. I can write an article on my HTC Hero, doesn't make it a good way to do it.

I'll be doing a lot of businessy meetings on Tuesday/Wednesday, but Thursday I'll have a lot of free time.
Most of my issues will be with interviews. I hate transcribing interviews. Doing them is fine.

Nice post!!
Transcribing interviews is terrible, but otherwise I quite like doing them. I like doing them even more when there's someone around I can make transcribe things for me!

I'm hoping to hear Nintendo is going to push digital distribution with the 3DS or even a free-to-play model that offers more demos or only asks you to pay for games through microtransactions. I don't have faith in Nintendo to be that forward-thinking, but we can always dream.

In Justice, We Trust!
I'm crossing my figures for PS3 Tales of Vesperia coming here...