The new Tendou Souji
So, after finishing up Abaranger last night (which, while I had some issues with parts of it, I thought it was a really good show overall), I wanted to go and finish up an older show. After chatting with a friend, I settled on Dynaman.

Episode 1 was okay; had some nice moments like the action scenes though I did feel that the episode was really rushed. Episode 2 so far is coming off a lot better so, y'know, I'm not complaining. :laugh: I do have to ask though, was Jun'ichi Haruta really in the DynaBlack suit? Wiki says he was but... Wiki also says that Koichi Sakamoto was Blue Mask so, *shrugs*.

Yep! Junichi Haruta did his own stunts in and out of suit, so that is probably accurate.

As for Koichi Sakamoto, he was Blue Mask, but in a stage show only.

D

Dr Kain

Worst Sentai show ever. Go-Buster and Goseiger might be bad, but this one takes the cake on most boring 60 minute episodes ever (that is how long each episode feels like).

Would like to change his avatar
I do have to ask though, was Jun'ichi Haruta really in the DynaBlack suit?

For the most part -- Tsutomu Kitagawa would often take over for him, though. (As was also the case in Goggle V.)

Kouji Unoki (Yousuke/Dyna Blue) was in suit himself, too.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

I still didn't have a chance to watch.

Worst Sentai show ever. Go-Buster and Goseiger might be bad, but this one takes the cake on most boring 60 minute episodes ever (that is how long each episode feels like).
Worse, tha Goggle V? Oh my...

Hurricaneger isn't the worst. Goggle V is.

The new Tendou Souji
I've never seen Goggle V so to me, the worst is Hurricaneger.

On episode 5 now and, I just wanna say that I really like the narrator in this show. It's always amusing when I get to the preview(s) and he just reacts to something on-screen. :laugh:

Also, these guys are amazing!
1si43d.jpg

D

Dr Kain

I've never seen Goggle V so to me, the worst is Hurricaneger.

Uh no, Hurricanger might not be the greatest, but it is not even close to the bottom of the barrel. Go-Buster, Goseiger, Go-Onger, Dynaman, OhRanger, and TurboRanger are far below Hurricanger. Hell, Hurricanger is even better than Deka, Bouken, Magi, Five, and Bioman, and those series are good.

Never seen Goggle V though.

The new Tendou Souji
Back from Anime Boston and the stuff that came with it.. now, it's time for more explosions!

Episodes 8-10 are on the menu today so, let's begin.
Only got to 8 today; will fix tomorrow.

EDIT:
Episode 8 was pretty good; Chimera had a nice entrance... though, I wish that didn't mean killing off Megiddo's cool beret guys. =(
I did think however that the bit with Chimera shaking her butt was a teeny bit cringeworthy; didn't really ruin the episode for me but, I was just staring at my screen in a "wtf?" fashion...

Last edited: