Looking for the Philippines version of the DX Samurizer. As in ther Samurizer that look and acts liek the BOJ's DS Shudophone.

Pic:
Photo0091.jpg

They're still pretty rare at the moment, and the few I've seen for sale have cost almost the same as a Japanese Shodophone does. Leave it a while longer, and the price will almost definitely come down.

The few people that have access to them at the moment, will squeeze as much out of you as they can.

Banned
Yeah, like clocktower, the one one's ive seen are marked up to the going price of a BoJ Shodophone, despite the thing being 2000 PHP retail (about $43 USD).

Now some markup is to be expected (think of it like a "Middleman fee") but the amount right now is in the outright gouging zone. Once they are more widespread the price will tumble.

AKA XeroTheHero
Yeah, like clocktower, the one one's ive seen are marked up to the going price of a BoJ Shodophone, despite the thing being 2000 PHP retail (about $43 USD).

Now some markup is to be expected (think of it like a "Middleman fee") but the amount right now is in the outright gouging zone. Once they are more widespread the price will tumble.

Which I hope is soon, cause I want.