[BUYING] DX Megazord Buying Spree! (GoGoV, Deka, Magi, Gokai) and other misc

A Passing Through Kamen Rider...fan
So against my better judgment, I fell into the hole of DX mecha... and I'm looking for a few, depending on how the prices work out to be.

Boxes and instruction manuals are preferred, but not required. I do, however, require all parts to be present, and everything to be in decent condition.

Shipping would be to 21237, US, and I would prefer US sellers, though if that doesn't work out, I'll probably open up to international, so if you're not in the US, feel free to drop me a line anyway!

If you can help me out, shoot me a PM with what you've got, the price, and where you're shipping from. If you have any questions, let me know!

GoGoV
-
Victory Robo
Grand Liner
Victory Mars

Dekaranger
-
Dekaranger Robo
Dekabike Robo
Dekabase Robo

---

Also, my standing order for a Kamen Rider W DX Trigger Magnum Box (yes, just the box) is still there. If anyone has one, definitely let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Bumping, and removing Wolzard from the list. By the way, as far as priority goes, Dekaranger and GoGoV mecha are definitely what I'm most anxious to find.

PMs replied. I might be moving in the near future, which means I need to put a hold on my buying for a bit. If you've got any of the stuff listed above, still do let me know, and I'll keep you in mind once I'm able to start spending again.

Thanks!