HEROW
Don't worry,for the R&R series,my cousin found out thru the hard way.In it contains two generic cards,no show cards were in there.

But since the bikes were on sale last time 5SGD each...he bought to try find Mach for Blade but it wasn't in there

Oh, sorry to hear that bro, though I think the small figs that comes with it are kawaiii~!!! :laugh:

So if you or Iga plans to get any of the set in YAJ and finds that there are Chalice cards that you don't want, do let me know so we can do a groupbuy. :thumbs:

Oh, sorry to hear that bro, though I think the small figs that comes with it are kawaiii~!!! :laugh:

So if you or Iga plans to get any of the set in YAJ and finds that there are Chalice cards that you don't want, do let me know so we can do a groupbuy. :thumbs:

Oh crap, another person like me, looking for Rouse cards. From what I know, the R&R and Rouse and Bike pieces DO NOT come with any of the show accurate cards. As for Chalice, I know which set comes with which card.

Chalice Rouser Belt - 2 Spirit, 3 Chop, 6 Tornado, 7 Bio, 9 Recover
Chalice Arrow - 8 Reflect
Wild Slasher - Wild Card

That's all the card you'll get even when you have the full set for Chalice. YES, I know because I have them all. I also have a Blay Rouser that doesn't have any cards at all, it got lost in the packaging itself.

And thks for the barcodes, it's really really useful. I managed to make all of Blade and Chalice's combos with them.

HEROW
Oh crap, another person like me, looking for Rouse cards. From what I know, the R&R and Rouse and Bike pieces DO NOT come with any of the show accurate cards. As for Chalice, I know which set comes with which card.

Chalice Rouser Belt - 2 Spirit, 3 Chop, 6 Tornado, 7 Bio, 9 Recover
Chalice Arrow - 8 Reflect
Wild Slasher - Wild Card

That's all the card you'll get even when you have the full set for Chalice. YES, I know because I have them all. I also have a Blay Rouser that doesn't have any cards at all, it got lost in the packaging itself.

And thks for the barcodes, it's really really useful. I managed to make all of Blade and Chalice's combos with them.

We could do a group buy in YAJ courtesy of EX. What cards are you looking for? All I need are 4 Float, 5 Drill, J Wolf, Q Orchid, K Paradoxa, Joker, and Wild (for collection purposes).

BTW, what came with my Rouzer belt was A Change, 2 Spirit, 3 Chop, 6 Tornado, 7 Bio, 8 Reflect, and 9 Recover. I don't know why yours are different.

We could do a group buy in YAJ courtesy of EX. What cards are you looking for? All I need are 4 Float, 5 Drill, J Wolf, Q Orchid, K Paradoxa, Joker, and Wild (for collection purposes).

BTW, what came with my Rouzer belt was A Change, 2 Spirit, 3 Chop, 6 Tornado, 7 Bio, 8 Reflect, and 9 Recover. I don't know why yours are different.

Honestly I am not sure but I can tell you that 8 Reflect did in fact came with the Arrow. I am so sure because the box showed a small pic of the Reflect card on the front. As for Cards that I am looking for, I am hoping to get a full DX Rouser readable deck of all 4 suits. My Blay Rouser came with 0 cards so I really hope to get a card or two to play with it and make combos at least.

Fighting For Justice
Toys N Joys still has Kamen Rider Blade Rouze boosters. They are $3.95 american/pack, but if you love opening boosters, this would be your place. If you click the link, scroll all the way down to the bottom.

I, myself would prefer the whole boxed set, but I have yet to find it.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Unfortunately those aren't the Rouze Cards, they're Series 3 of the annual Trading Collection (pictures of characters/Riders/enemies/battles/stuff from the show.)

HEROW
Honestly I am not sure but I can tell you that 8 Reflect did in fact came with the Arrow. I am so sure because the box showed a small pic of the Reflect card on the front. As for Cards that I am looking for, I am hoping to get a full DX Rouser readable deck of all 4 suits. My Blay Rouser came with 0 cards so I really hope to get a card or two to play with it and make combos at least.

I think I know now why I got the 8 Reflect card, I had the box opened before buying it, and I did notice that some of the cards were from Leangle's suit, so I had the other's checked, and the guy who was assisting me in the toy store did return all the club suits back to Leangle's and all of the heart suit back to my Chalice Rouzer, but since one of those boxes that were opened was the Chalice Arrow which I'm still tempted to pick up now since it only costs around $10, the 8 Reflect card must have been mixed with one of the none-show cards. Lucky me I guess, but I still want to hunt for those I'm missing. Sad to hear that we couldn't make a groupbuy since you want all the decks and I only want to complete Chalice's. :disappoin

Unfortunately those aren't the Rouze Cards, they're Series 3 of the annual Trading Collection (pictures of characters/Riders/enemies/battles/stuff from the show.)

Cr@p...

I think I know now why I got the 8 Reflect card, I had the box opened before buying it, and I did notice that some of the cards were from Leangle's suit, so I had the other's checked, and the guy who was assisting me in the toy store did return all the club suits back to Leangle's and all of the heart suit back to my Chalice Rouzer, but since one of those boxes that were opened was the Chalice Arrow which I'm still tempted to pick up now since it only costs around $10, the 8 Reflect card must have been mixed with one of the none-show cards. Lucky me I guess, but I still want to hunt for those I'm missing. Sad to hear that we couldn't make a groupbuy since you want all the decks and I only want to complete Chalice's. :disappoin

Cr@p...

Well, well, well, I am interested but I live in Malaysia. Would that be of an inconvenience to you? And of course all of my Blade stuffs I got em cheap, Blay, Garren and Leangle Buckles for about US$10, Chalice Rouser US$12, Blay Rouser (completely cardless) US$10, Rouse Absorber US$3, Chalice Arrow US$10 and Wild Slasher US$10.

HEROW
Well, well, well, I am interested but I live in Malaysia. Would that be of an inconvenience to you? And of course all of my Blade stuffs I got em cheap, Blay, Garren and Leangle Buckles for about US$10, Chalice Rouser US$12, Blay Rouser (completely cardless) US$10, Rouse Absorber US$3, Chalice Arrow US$10 and Wild Slasher US$10.

I'm from the Philippines so I think it would be ok. Let's just find any set in YAJ then let's talk on how to divide it.

I'm from the Philippines so I think it would be ok. Let's just find any set in YAJ then let's talk on how to divide it.

Good idea. I've seen many many cards in one auction that are quite affordable. I wouldn't mind taking a King / Garren Rouser if an auction has cards and a Rouser since I am making my way up to completing all Rousers. Missing three at the moment, King Rouser, Garren Rouser and Leangle Rouser but Leangle is not on the top of my list, King and Garren are.