HEROW
Good day! I just bought a DX Kamen Rider Chalice Rouzer yesterday from a local toy store since it was on sale, I typically skip secondary Riders since my main focus was to collect all primary Riders, but since it was on sale for about $15, I know I had to get it. :laugh:

The box and manual claims to have 12 Heart Suit Rouze cards (A~Q), but after I opened it to test it out, I found out that the 5 cards that came with it are not part of the set of cards used in the show, namely 4 Hearts (Float Dragonfly), 5 Hearts (Drill Shell), 10 Hearts (Shuffle Centipede), J Hearts (Fusion Wolf), and Q Hearts (Absorb Orchid). Instead, it came with 4 Hearts (Black), 5 Hearts (Heart), 10 Hearts (Chase), J Hearts (Arrow), and Q Hearts (Wave).

Does anybody know where to find the cards that are based on the show? I am also wondering where to get the K Hearts (Evolution Paradoxa) Rouze card since I did get one from the Rider Hero Series Wild Chalice but the design wasn't based on the show.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I am the law
Yahoo Japan is going to be just about your only source. You'll have to do some hunting though since the series has been over for awhile.

HEROW
Yahoo Japan is going to be just about your only source. You'll have to do some hunting though since the series has been over for awhile.

Thanks for the info, though I'm not worried about the source, I'm more worried about what to buy exactly. :laugh:

I'm not sure if there are expansion packs of these or do I get them in Rider Hero Series vinyls. :shakefist

I am the law
When they were being released, there were different sets of Rouser cards. You should be able to find people on Yahoo Japan selling the different decks (Blade, Chalice, Leangle, Garren).

HEROW
Still can't find any. :( Does the R&R series toys have those cards that I'm missing?

PARTY HARD
Don't the Ganbaride use that same scanning system, too? Do you think it can work with the DecaDriver?

^
Nope,the cards won't work with the Decadriver :)Tested before...but there are people out there that mod the blade cards to work in the Decadriver.

Some cards in the Blade series are hard to find and had to be found through booster packs that were released during the airing.

Bandai did release a boxset of all the cards.It had all the cards except one queen and joker and various cards.So if you bought that boxset and all the toys in the series,you will still lack one or two official cards.