Lurker
Its out already? No packaging pics yet, just the one on HLJ. Search up a review on Youtube, it MIGHT show up. I think HLJ will have it in stock at the end of the month, or this weekend.

Eye See You
As far as I know.... the weekend the character/weapon/mecha debuts the toy comes out at Toys R Us Japan. Unless this has changed since I last checked?.

Words words words
I'll wait for a video review and some more footage of IXA in action before I decide, the belts are expensive as hell this year. Over the Summer I got my Den-O belt from HLJ with EMS about $60 total, but the Kiva and IXA belts would cost over $80!

Lurker
^Pretty much $18 is added. But I wonder what the price total with shipping would be if I got the Ixa belt, Kiva and Garuru SHs, TheBee SH, and the Ixa Vinyl?

Lurker
^Its ma haul for this month. I've spent over $200 on Toku stuff. I just got back into toy collecting. My cousin is gonna help with the shipping, Hes got about $30 left, because he is buying the TheBee from me, so he needs to at least pitch in and help with shipping. I'll have a review when I get the belt, I'm using EMS so that I can get it faster.