Red Falcon
9f03_1.JPG

I'm so buying this!.
Oh GAWD, That looks friggin awesome :buttrock:

I so got to get a job so i could get the moolah to buy that belt

Words words words
How long does it usually take for something like this to get to the US via SAL?

Eye See You
I just wish the package has a live pic of IXA and had the window with the actual toy visable through it. Other then that I'm sold on this one.

Uhm, not really. They use SAL if you want SAL; pay for EMS and they use EMS.

And again, the reason HLJ is cheaper then most EBayers is because they use SAL shipping. If you want and use EMS shipping, their price goes up and is in line with the prices from Ebay sellers who use EMS.

Badon, SAL shipping is roughly 4-6 weeks or so. Sometimes more, sometimes less. They have to fill up pallets in order to make the shipping work for them on their end so it can take awhile. Usually they'll explain this to you in an email after you purchase from them.

My advice is either pay the EMS shipping, try to buy from someone closer to your location (in the states or wherever) or just bite the bullet on SAL shipping.

Lurker
just bought this with airmail, I just couldn't wait for a review. I also got the DX Den-O belt, and a Tiga Spark Lens. I'd say that makes for a very happy month of shopping so far! (Now if only I could get a Astro Morpher to complete my wants)

Words words words
I just saw IXA in action in episode 10 and now I really want this belt, but I still need to either see a video review of it or at least some pictures of someone holding it to see how big it is. If it's not big enough to fit my fingers into the fist part, it's not worth the $80+ to me. I'm not expecting it to be very big, but then again neither are my hands, haha.