Hello everyone, I'm new to this board, but I'd like tell yo all that I am selling nearly ALL my Double toys and a few of Decade. Here's a list:

-DX Double Driver (w/ All 4 Gaia Memories it came with) SOLD
-DX Metal Shaft (w/ Metal Memory) SOLD
-DX Trigger Magnum (w Trigger Memory) -SOLD
-DX Extreme Memory SOLD
-DX Decade Driver 100$
-DX Ridebooker SOLD

NOTE: All Gaia Memories have good battery, and all toys have seen no major usage and are all in working condition.
I don't know much about exact pricing, but I'll go for anything reasonable. Just leave your best offer and I might negotiate :D

Also, if you're willing to trade anything, I'm willing to negotiate that as well. I'm currently looking into getting a DX Delta Driver.

Last edited:
You can view all the pictures here:

[ame="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/brrianitscold/"]Pictures by brrianitscold - Photobucket[/ame]

If you have any other questions or want a specific view of something please ask.

Sorry about that! I just uploaded more pics of the Decadriver AND the Ridebooker along with all the cards you would get. Just click the same link and you'll see.

The Historian
Hi!
I have 2 questions- let's say I would buy the Metal memory (which I really,really want) would you be willing to sell ONLY the memory?
And-which countries would you be willing to ship to? Cause I live in Europe.....

Sorry, I'll only be able to ship within the US, I don't really want to get into the complicated details of shipping internationally. Sorry :|

The Historian
Awwwww, well, ok, thx for the info anyhow. Good luck with the sale!

Update! Trigger Magnum has been sold but thete are still more things needed to be sold!