DX Aquarion

Shad0wguy

I'm hoping I can find a DX Aquarion that is within a reasonable price. Anyone looking to sell, or am I screwed?

Define "reasonable" because it's going to be at least $250++ regardless. The retail price was around $250. If that's not reasonable then I suggest getting the SRC which is like 3000 yen.

Shad0wguy

Define "reasonable" because it's going to be at least $250++ regardless. The retail price was around $250. If that's not reasonable then I suggest getting the SRC which is like 3000 yen.

New it was $250?!?! Damn, guess I'm used to the cheapo american toys. I have the SRC already, and even have Evol on preorder. But for over $250 I think I'll have to pass.

New it was $250?!?! Damn, guess I'm used to the cheapo american toys. I have the SRC already, and even have Evol on preorder. But for over $250 I think I'll have to pass.

Yeah well it's a combiner Soul of Chogokin. Gunbuster is even more expensive at around 23,000 yen while Aquarion was 19,800 if memory serves correct. It is truly a line meant for the wealthy and the privileged. Lol. It is 100% worth the price for me though because the quality is unmatched.

Shad0wguy

While I'd love to buy one, the asking price of these are beyond what I can afford (bills, ya know). Guess I'll have to be happy with my SRC's.

I had the Military Version iirc and while yes, it was expensive, it was Really worth it. the die cast metal in it made it a sturdy figure and it was well built.
Pain in the butt to find though, I forget how much I later sold it for, but it was probably $300ish + Shipping. Try Yahoo!Japan.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts