DSP

Lurker
You know it pains me that the anime that truly shine during these seasons don't seem to pop up as much on these forums, I've seen countless threads on harem or echhi anime, where's the good stuff from the past couple of seasons, eden of the east and what not, anyway I aim to rectify that, with this post.

Durarara is the newest anime from the same company who did the amazing Baccano, based on a light novel from the same author of baccano, Durarara is a story set in ikebukuro and follows the lives of certain indivuduals and how their worlds will collide. Like Baccano, it's set in a world where the supernatural isn't so farfetched. From the title if you're well versed on myths you should be able to guess what mythical aspects appear in the show, but despite these aspects it still reminds largely down to earth and suprisingly this supernatural aspect is downplayed rather well in favor of conspiracy and characterisation.

I really recommend watching this anime, it's a step above most stuff these past few seasons and with it's second season just starting yesterday, you'll be able to catch up relativel quickly as the first part is only 12 eps long.

Also if that doesn't get you, how does a headless biker wielding a scythe sound to ya?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuKvQ8vesFo[/ame]

二番目の翻訳者
Yeah, it's a really excellent show. Despite the huge cast and constantly weaving plot I've had no trouble following what's going on up through 10 or so episodes. And I've really ended up liking (or at least being interested in) all of the characters.

DSP

Lurker
Yeah it really knows how to keep you interested, I love how a lot of loose ends tied together in ep 12, can't wait to see how they deal with the rest of the series, and one of the characters looks like a rider with his two red scarves flowing in the op.