Dumbest wrestling moves of all time

S

scikaiju

You want to know who really hated Mr. Socko, the fans at Hardcore Homecoming. Mick said in an interview recently that he knew the fans were't going to like it but he didn't think they hate it as much as they did. He had to but barbwire around it just to keep them from rioting

I am the law
The People's Elbow.
Why the Rock gets all that momentum, stops, and THEN does an elbow drop is beyond me.

-RF

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Rider Faiz said:
The People's Elbow.
Why the Rock gets all that momentum, stops, and THEN does an elbow drop is beyond me.

-RF
I personally love Keiji Mutoh's/Great Muta's flash elbow....he does like 4 motions before hitting it...it's friggin sweet!

Misfits923 said:
To me, one of the dumbest moves(and weakest) is John Cena's finisher, the FU...just the way he delivers it and that it has no impact makes it very weak.

Yeah...it's just a "Death Valley Driver" right??? :confused:

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
Yeah...it's just a "Death Valley Driver" right??? :confused:
Eh, sort of...the DVD actually has the person dropping them on their head, whereas the FU just has him slamming them. Really gay. Burning Hammer is the best variation of the DVD(reverse DVD)

boogie woogie feng shui
Misfits923 said:
I love the figure 4...it's a great submission move if you're a wrestler who works the knees, like Keiji Mutoh. He used to use that move all the time, back when he had hair. He would hit the "Dragon Screw Leg Whip", and then go straight into that move.

Yeah, the Figure 4 can seriously **** up your shins and knees if you apply it properly. It's always a pleasure to see it done over something like a Surfboard.

VengeaceGOD said:
The Crippler Crossface would be lame as hell is Benoit didn't sell it as well as he did.

I think the Crossface would be one of the most painful moves in wrestling (if it were, y'know, real) if it was applied properly, like the Figure 4. There's a devastating pressure point and bone base in the area between the nose and mouth and I sure as hell would tap out if somebody was cutting into with their bony wrists.

As for the Mandible Claw... sure it's not flashy, but it would hurt like hell. There's so many nerves in the inner/lower jaw area and it would just be embarrassing to have somebody's crusty sock down your gullet.

The Ghetto Blaster

bad news Brown used to do it, it was a lame kick to the back of the head

S

scikaiju

dmario said:
The Ghetto Blaster

bad news Brown used to do it, it was a lame kick to the back of the head
another blast from the past