Pokemon master!
Alright.. so it's kinda similar to the Let's Play... but since I'm playing by myself, I'd like to think of it as a Play Vlog. Whereas I comment myself while I play, and would like to encourage fellow gamers to post and comment, or even play a few games with me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoydN5lYoAs"]‪Let's Play: COD: Black Ops - "Itchy Noses Are No Joking Matter."‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

This video was taken before the idea of "Let's Play HJU", and with a digicam. The the quality isn't so great, then again, somehow better than the video capture card.

Aside from the "Let's Play HJU" project that I'm planning on hosting once I have my upgraded hardware, I'll be posting my Play Vlogs of myself playing various games... probably from SSFIV(+AE), MVC3 and COD:BO.

I'm not looking for praises nor flames, I'm simply just playing to have fun and to share the joy with my viewers. Whether I win or lose, I'll probably post the videos depending on how great the matches turn out. If I'm being scrubbed or spammed... of just out-right raped by spawn campers, then for sure it doesn't deserve screen time. If the opponent I played displayed a wide range of skill and showed sportsmanship, then I'll gladly show my ass being handed to me. =)

If you're looking to add me... BRiGHTDoWN85