Pokemon master!
I've done one already...
KM Duel: http://henshinjustice.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32292

I'm probably renaming sometime soon... but aside from that, I've started the next part to it.

While the name for this rider remains unnamed at this time, the initial project was Kamen Rider Fire, I'm just gonna call him Kamen Rider Z for now.

KMFire.jpg
KMFireArise.jpg

KMFireInfinite.jpg

Base form... Arise form... Inifinite/Infinity form.

The concept for this rider theme was evolution. "Z" shows much of a technologic look, his henshin device comes in two parts (art to follow soon), this "Z" pack goes into the driver and a belt forms. Arise form activates with the Arise sword, by sliding the "Z" pack into the sword driver. I haven't quite found the concept to activate Infinite form.

Weapons...? Just the Arise sword by far, though I am working on a rod/scepter (Infinite form) and a gun (all forms).

Rival rider...

KMUnknown.jpg
KMUnknown2.jpg

This rider was a tricky one, the helmet and visor was the most difficult part for me... only because the eyes determined the shape of his helmet. The first design was determined from his head... but I thought it was rather bland and that I'm not gonna give him a second form, so I redrawn it keeping his head. His form goes between having a base form and a second form, while maintaining his strength over "Z"'s two forms and barely keeping up with Infinite form. His weapon replicates a gunblade (design to change), going from sword to gun to match situations. This new colour scheme is still under consideration.

More info and art to follow, so stay tuned I guess?

I like the designs. As a guy who makes art with paper and pencil, I have to say: RESPECT :buttrock::thumbs:.

To be honest, the Arise form looks like a design that should have been used for Decade's design. It would look so cool if it was.:thumbs:

Last edited:
Pokemon master!
Thanks =D We Pencil/Pen+Paper artists stick together! I think I may have to convert to pencil crayons for a much desired result.

Thanks =D We Pencil/Pen+Paper artists stick together! I think I may have to convert to pencil crayons for a much desired result.

If you mean colored pencils then do so:thumbs:. They help you color with ease.