Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Or better yet put David Allen Grier to jail, fast forward to 1:18.
Those kids looked pretty real to me. I mean...WTF. I guess people just pick and choose what to be offended over.

Honestly this isn't that unfair, the fucker did violate the children's right to privacy and profited from it which could be considered a criminal act. He probably got the 2 months on something like that, possibly even the endangerment of a child. The biggest thing that will probably come out of this for him is a good deal of civil suits from the parents of the children featured in the video.

And to everyone here this guy isn't the victim, he is in the wrong. While the initial 20 year sentence wanted was far to harsh this is fair. Hell he is just forbidden from contact with minors, it said nothing about becoming a registered sex offender.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
He is lucky he doesn't have to register as a sex offender. That would have ruined his life, and all over a stupid youtube video.

Sure, the video was in bad taste, but I still don't think it was something worthy of jail time. Maybe my perspective would change if I were one of the parents. Good thing I don't have kids.

He is lucky he doesn't have to register as a sex offender. That would have ruined his life, and all over a stupid youtube video.

Sure, the video was in bad taste, but I still don't think it was something worthy of jail time. Maybe my perspective would change if I were one of the parents. Good thing I don't have kids.
From what I can tell the issue stems from him posting the video online so he could "profit" from it in some manner. Since he pleaded to "unlawful posting of an Internet message with aggravating circumstances" the intent to profit and violation of privacy is probably what got him the 2 months.

Heroes are forever
What angers me is this:
Parents are pissed that the sentence is too lenient. Because any crime involving kids and the Internet should automatically result in the death penalty
Oh, please, please, do this world a favor and go jump in front of a train.

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
He was just sentenced... so unless you're from the future in which this would have happened months ago, then no.

Also, this sentence is ridiculous. A complete and utter mockery of the judicial system. At the most he should have gotten a fine or a little community service; and I think that to be over stepping.

HEROW
He was just sentenced... so unless you're from the future in which this would have happened months ago, then no.

Also, this sentence is ridiculous. A complete and utter mockery of the judicial system. At the most he should have gotten a fine or a little community service; and I think that to be over stepping.

Oh, so the sentence was the one that's new. I thought he was already sentenced before.