DuckTales Returning With Movie And Marathon

Todd Black submitted a pop geeks news article

DuckTales Returning With Movie And Marathon
ducktales-2017-reboot-trailer-1200x600.jpg

Continue reading the original pop geeks news article.

I haven't really haven't seen the original ducktales in years, but when I watched them I thought it was fairly enjoyable. I just hope this reboot will still have the same charm as the original.

I loved that series when I was a kid. I wonder what happened to that type of art anymore. I am guessing that in future such series will be considered classic. And I guess disney needs to come up with more such classic 2D animation. I don't think 3D always is better from disney. It can be boring sometimes.

Seeing this picture brings back my childhood memories. I used to watch this as a kid and I love it, It's good to know that efforts are being made to remake such good old cartoons and yet again we can experience those nostalgic moments. I am looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing. :)

I remember watching this and I really enjoyed it. I wish my kids could have seen the original cartoons. They just don't make cartoons like they used to when I was a kid. I would probably watch this again. I am curious to see if it is like the one I remember or if they changed it a lot. Seems like they always change them to fit the times.

This brought some very dear and vivid memories of my childhood, this is quite the news and i'm very interested by it.

I can't remember watching Duck Tales when I was younger. It probably didn't air in my country that time. I am familiar with the comics version of the cartoon though, because it gets featured every week in the comics section of the Sunday newspaper. It was quite funny in general.