DUCKTALES: REMASTERED Released!

Be prepared to go on an all new and exciting treasure hunt this summer with uncle Scrooge and his nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie! Capcom, a prominent video games developer and publisher, has announced the release of DUCKTALES: REMASTERED. As the name suggests DUCKTALES: REMASTERED is a reworked...
View the Post on the Blog

I am about to be 35 are you talking about the Ducktails of my generation???:confused:

I am about to be 35 are you talking about the Ducktails of my generation???:confused:
Pretty sure there was only ever one Ducktales generation. :p This is a remake of the game on the NES which was released 20-30 years ago.

No there was a ducktail generation before me, they just were not in the spot light. They were only known for being Donald ducks nephews before they start solving mysteries and stuff. :eek: Oh my goodness it's today is my birthday and I am broadcasting my oldness. o_O

Administrator
Staff member
GBJ66FV58QJN
Be prepared to go on an all new and exciting treasure hunt this summer with uncle Scrooge and his nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie! Capcom, a prominent video games developer and publisher, has announced the release of DUCKTALES: REMASTERED. As the name suggests DUCKTALES: REMASTERED is a...
View the Post on the Blog

Well, why not play the original game on the original console? It may be nice to look at but it's somehow unnecessary.

This was my all time favorite cartoon as a kid. I was Scrooge McDuck for Halloween. I would definitely buy this for my kids. I wish they still had this show on TV. My kids had seen some of the old episodes on YouTube. This just brings back so many memories.