Dual: Karen Gillan trains her clone to replace her

Awkward Correspondent
Dual is a Sci Fi comedy  that explores the world of cloning. Riley Stearns Wrote and directed this film.
Dual’s cloning won’t be like Dolly the Sheep where the clone is just a baby but a clone that is an Adult  on the day they are born. In real life Human cloning is still illegal but if you get to a place where it is legal, Your clone will be a baby that shares your finger prints but will develop it’s own identity. Orphan Black is the most realistic portrayal of Human cloning because  goes through normal puberty. More Advanced science fiction had made stories about Clones who are the same age as their copies on the day they opened their eyes.
Dual official Trailer

Sarah (Karen Gillan) founds out that she is dying because of a terminal disease. She thinks about all the loved ones she will leave...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Lost Astronaut
Wow this is a Unique concept. If Human cloning gets legalized, I wonder if they will be treated as human.

Human cloning is illegal because things like this may happen. The clones wont be treated like a citizen of the country.

Sentai collector
I like the concept of this movie but it sucks in a way that one of them will still have to go. It's crazy because that was the whole idea but now that Sarah will be cured there's a problem with both of them around. Now it's like a battle with yourself which no one knows who is going to come out victorious.

I got to interview writer-director Riley Stearns about the film, which was shot in Finland of all places during the COVID-19 pandemic (as it had one of the lowest amount of cases)

Sentai collector
I got to interview writer-director Riley Stearns about the film, which was shot in Finland of all places during the COVID-19 pandemic (as it had one of the lowest amount of cases)

That was awesome for them to have been accommodated by Finland especially during that time. Riley and his crew seem to be quite down to earth as well so all that makes for a fun experience. Nice and spicy interview by the way. It covers everything you'd want to know without talking out the movie.