Title says it all, really. Just say what toy you dream of having but will probably never be produced. Don't limit yourself to just tokusatsu and anime. Really aim for the sky with this one. You can also divide your choices up from impossible to probable (but not likely).

Now, given my utter obsession with figuarts, I actually have a lot of things I'd love to see Figuartized, but here's my short lists.

Impossibles:
1. S.H. Figuarts Static (Static Shock)
2. figma Casshern
3. figma Kotaro Minami
4. figma Takeshi Hongo
5. S.H. Figuarts Judge Dredd
6. D-Arts Cole McGrath (inFamous)
7-10. figma 2nd, 4th, 7th and 9th Doctors

Probable (But Not Likely):
1. S.H. Figuarts Superman (mostly because he's extremely well known)
2. S.H. Figuarts Batman (same as Superman)
3. figma Ken the Eagle (mostly because of the new movie)
4. Figma Joe the Condor (same as Ken)
5. S.H. Figuarts Spider-Man (see Superman and Batman)

There's a lot of Super Hero and Star Wars designs I'd like to see get the High End 6 Inch Japanese treatment, but I'd like to believe they are in the realm of possibility.(They have to run out of Riders and Rangers eventually)

So, to keep it more pie in the sky:
-D-arts of the rest of the 13 Royal Knights from Digimon.
Digimon's place in D-arts is in question, so I don't even know if we'll get the other popular guys like Alphamon and Magnamon.
-More Pokemon and Digimon(and maybe Monster Rancher?) D-arts that are not just the main characters/super popular.

And this is a different genre of toy, but it's probably one of my most pipe dream-y-est dreams.
-The rest of the 100 Power Animals from Hyakujuu(100 Beast, don't lie to us Bandai) Sentai Gaoranger.
Gaoranger has my favorite mech aesthetic in Sentai, and some of the designs they've shown for the other Power Animals are amazing.

All Decade's Fault
I would have to say I'd pick Figuarts for male characters, Figma for females.

- Figuarts G.I.Joe and Cobra characters.
- Figuarts Solid and Liquid Snake (MGS Version)
- Figuarts Gundam Pilots
- Figuarts Shimamura Joe/Cyborg 009 (Original Comic Ver)
- Figma Tactical Roar characters
- Figma Tokimemo characters (If I tell you why, I'll have to kill you)

...yeah, a guy can dream.

SH Figuarts
•Solid Snake, Naked Snake, and Raiden(MGS4) from the Metal Gear Solid Series (I'm aware of the PlayArts Kai line but would LOVE these at SHF scale)
•Juukou B fighter
•Boba Fett
•Liveman (very probable)
•Lord Zedd from MMPR

SRC
•LiveRobo

I also think It'd be pretty cool to see a SIC take on Sentai

Dull Brilliance
An entire line of 3 3/4 Mass Effect figures & vehicles ala Star Wars. So that I not only could get the major characters like Shepard & his crew but also all of the minor characters like Major Kirahe, Conrad Verner or even the Batarian mad prophet.

So, to keep it more pie in the sky:
-D-arts of the rest of the 13 Royal Knights from Digimon.
Digimon's place in D-arts is in question, so I don't even know if we'll get the other popular guys like Alphamon and Magnamon.

I share this sentiment and add the 5 Knights from White Knight Chronicles. Wouldnt mind seeing a rerelease of Omegamon either.

Wizel the White Knight was announced but I have yet to see it produced. Waiting patiently T_T

- More Play Arts from the Devil May Cry series; yes even the new ones.
- Figma Testament from Xenosaga, and as a Kick, Erde Kaiser? =D
- I dont know which line can handle it, but the 4 Horsemen from Darksiders
- Figma Claymore. Dont think I have ever seen even one figure from any line out of Claymore.

Not possible;
Figma Mew Ichigo. image
Catgirl versions of the 4 main girls from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzamia. image
Possile:
D-Arts Omeagaman Zwart (They have the Omegamon mold, just paint it black and make the cape look torn up) image
D-arts BlakBeetle (Medabots) image

Transformers Animated Omega Supreme.

Sym-Biotic Titan

Megas XLR

that SOC Escaflowne that never materialized

Gizmoduck

Unlimited Reward
I'd drop serious money on an SH Figuarts Starfish Hitler, but they'll never make it.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
SH Figuarts Phineas and Ferb. Complete with some tools they can hold.
(They made SHF Nobita Nobi from Doraemon, why not P&F?)