It's Judgement Time!
Who is getting this bad mutha fugga in November? They are releasing a SLIME Controller too on the same day O_O

Ooooh I cant wait! Im a huge fan of Dragon Warrior/Quest. Most people cant get into it because of all the primitive menu systems it has in most of it's games. I mean very primitive and just a real test of patience for most gamers who like their menu systems fast and furiously convenient.

But I've always been able to get into it and love it. I was afraid that the newest game, DW8 would never be released in america but it is! It sold over 3 million copies in Japan! Just shows you that the japanese public knows what a good game is!

Hopefully america will greet it with open arms as well. I cant wait to hold that Slime Controller. Its soooo kewl. I have to get a slime plush now. ahmagad.

But you know, being the crazy person I am, I never got to play 5-7. I know 7 got released here but I dont know if 5 and 6 did. But I never got to play em. But I got the 5 and 6 SNES roms on my computer and recently I started playing 5. I want to catch up before I enter the world of 8.

Previously 4 was my favorite DW game. It just had a great story and I loved it.

[/endramble]
[/meowmeow]

when's the US release?
This will be my next purchase (If RE4 doesn't come out before it)

It's Judgement Time!
It's coming out November this year. Not sure the exact day. I think its november 7 or 17.

But woooooooooooooooooooooooo! So what, no one else here love the game? *shakes fist* It's like one of few games that I plan on buying this year.

I still need to play DW7 before I get DW8, but I'm a fan of the series as well. However, I haven't played any DW games released since way back in the NES days.

It's Judgement Time!
Yeah I used to play them on the NES. 1-4 were awesome. But I found the SNES roms for 5 and 6 so Im playing those and trying to catch up. The story is always differant anyway just like FF but I still want to go through everything