Actually back this time
So, this game is (finally) getting a North American release this month. Anybody besides me planning on picking it up?

I've got it pre-ordered through Gamestop, in hopes that I'll get that Slime plush pre-order bonus. Hopefully it sells more copies than IV or V did.

Sweet Sweets
I plan on getting it. I've been getting the DQ games since I played VIII...well...I didn't pick up IX, but I may eventually...

Dekablue25 from RangerReview
I may pick it up mostly since there are many people i know that still play IV every tuesday we have a tag mode day anyways.

It's Judgement Time!
So, this game is (finally) getting a North American release this month. Anybody besides me planning on picking it up?

I've got it pre-ordered through Gamestop, in hopes that I'll get that Slime plush pre-order bonus. Hopefully it sells more copies than IV or V did.

whoa whoa whoa you get a slime plush with preorder? picture please!

It's Judgement Time!
**** this game is for DS? Why are the DQs on DS? I wonder if I can still preorder for the Slime. I'll buy the stupid game just for the plush!@

Banned
**** this game is for DS? Why are the DQs on DS? I wonder if I can still preorder for the Slime. I'll buy the stupid game just for the plush!@

I would rather play the SFAM/SNES version. Just like I am playing the PS2 version of DQ5 rather than the DS version.

Actually back this time
Well if you're going to be like that, the only way you can play it is either through piracy or doing it in Japanese. Which is a pretty shitty move considering how fucking poorly V sold over here. But then again, I guess an english version isn't kawaii enough for some.

It's Judgement Time!
I would rather play the SFAM/SNES version. Just like I am playing the PS2 version of DQ5 rather than the DS version.

yeah I already played them all on my roms. But I needs me a slime plush. Still use my Slime PS2 controller religiously

Actually back this time
If it sells anything like V did, you can always sell the game off for a lot more than you paid for it. New copies of V are selling for around 70-100 dollars... so the plush may end up paying for itself. lol