Dragon Ball Z Animator Reveals Fav Character

Todd Black submitted a new blog post

Dragon Ball Z Animator Reveals Fav Character

dragon-ball-z-battle-of-the-gods-1200x675.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

I knew his favorite character was always Goku, I actually think he created Goku based on himself in someway. Goku is the main character therefore makeing him the coolest amoung the rest and of course his scenes are the best he has created.

I like Goku and all but there are many characteristics that I don't like about him. He isn't really a good father, he mostly cares about training, and he doesn't care much about the severity of the situation as long as he gets to fight someone strong. That's quite selfish. I like Piccolo the most out of all.

Interesting! I like Goku and the other characters too. Don't like the evil ones though they are all so cold blooded and seem to be non-stopable. Goku keeps on dying though which is sad. Goku is the main character of DBZ that has a lot of twists and turns to the story. I like DBZ and watch it every week.

Interesting! I like Goku and the other characters too. Don't like the evil ones though they are all so cold blooded and seem to be non-stopable. Goku keeps on dying though which is sad. Goku is the main character of DBZ that has a lot of twists and turns to the story. I like DBZ and watch it every week.
(SPOILERS) It's sometimes Goku's fault when he dies, though. When he fought Hit, he wasn't really trying so he got assassinated momentarily. He never starts off with full power until he's finally backed into a corner. He's the one that hired Hit for his assassination.