Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero Wins Weekend US Box Office

Tower Climber
@Barukyu are you sure we watched the same movie? I had nothing but pure fun when I watched it in the theater and it is packed! Emily in Paris must be your favorite show.

悪を断つ剣
It's crazy that the dragon ball brand has been around for almost 40 years. Imagine a show being relevant and airing still 100 years later, dragon ball could achieve it.

I put in extra time at work all week so I could leave early and watch it. In my heart, Dragonball will always be ranked first. It was worth everything. In theaters, anime has consistently performed very well. However, for some reason, Fandango's Cinemark movies are usually so fast to pull any anime that has been released in the country and only show it on select screens and at specific times. Despite this, when anime has been distributed in the US, it has always performed extremely well. I recall waiting in line to watch Mugen Train when it first came out.

I still kind of hope this is the last time they use full CGI (at least for a whole project like this), but I have to admit, the movie looked great. It's a little stiff occasionally when they aren't fighting, but it just comes to life in the big battle scenes, and it looks absolutely stunning on the big screen. Wasn't feeling the animation at all, but after watching the film in a theater, I quickly adjusted and thought it improved the combat scenes. The hand-drawn battles always seemed a little stale. It was excellent. Loved the movie even more than I had anticipated. Pan really looks cute here and she is amazing here and I hated her in GT but this movie made me a fan.

There will be... a Crisis...
This is Pan, Piccolo, and Gohan's chance to shine! I'm hoping Toriyama and his son will continue to make them important. After all, Gohan has so much potential for a half-Saiyan. What a fantastic film. It's fan service from the anime gods that Cell is back and that there will be a Piccolo movie! Grade A animation and Namekian armor for Gohan. Scenes between Vegeta and Goku are excellent. Good work.

What a wonderful movie and theater experience. A strong story writing, a great soundtrack, and excellent animations were all present. I hardly even missed Goku and the rest. I Just wanna let y’all know, seen this in theater and it’s definitely good to watch. I can't wait until they adapt it into a television series, just like they did with the battle of the gods film and Frieza's resurrection.

I will just watch this in Crunchy Roll because all tickets of it in my local theaters are sold out! I end up watching Top Gun Maverick instead.

Hey I just met you!
I was standing in the theater when I watched it because all seats are taken. I can't believe it is so successful because it barely got promotion.

JJ

I thought this is in crunchy roll already. I regret subscribing way too early.

Gohan and Piccolo really shined in this movie. A great day to be a fan of a character not named Goku