Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero Set For US Theatrical Release

Staff member
You want more information on the next Dragon Ball Super movie, you got it. Toei swears they’ll return to the TV series eventually, but for now, they’re keeping the franchise burning with movies. The latest, Super Hero, is nearly done and we’ll be getting it pretty soon.
Crunchyroll will be distributing Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero in the US, just as the company they ate always did (Funimation). The plot is that Goku has to deal with androids again. Says the synopsis: “The Red Ribbon Army was once destroyed by Son Goku. Individuals, who carry on its spirit, have created the ultimate Androids, Gamma 1 and Gamma 2. These two Androids call themselves “Super Heroes”. They start attacking Piccolo and Gohan… What is the New Red Ribbon Army’s objective? In the face of approaching danger, it is time to awaken, Super Hero!”
There will be both sub and sub screenings, but the English voice cast hasn’t been announced yet. We’re assuming it will mostly be the same people who played the...

Continue reading...

I am excited that Gohan will finally be given his chance to shine. He has been underutilized for a long time.

I wish they will finally allow Pan to be Super Saiyan, I mean we already had female Super Saiyans with Caulifla and Kale.

JBO SLOT GAME ONLINE SLOT
I wonder why did they decide to go for CGI? Dragon Ball has always been 2d, I will be distracted with this movie looking like a videogame.