Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO film Worldwide this summer.

Crunchyroll and Toei Animation are teaming up to launch the new Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO film globally this summer. Available both in subtitled and dubbed, the film will be released in just about every region excluding Japan. SUPER HERO was penned and character designed by series creator Akira Toriyama himself, with director Tetsuro Kodama (Dragon Ball Super: Broly) directing.
The Red Ribbon Army was once destroyed by Son Goku. Individuals, who carry on its spirit, have created the ultimate Androids, Gamma 1 and Gamma 2. These two Androids call themselves “Super Heroes”. They start attacking Piccolo and Gohan… What is the New Red Ribbon Army’s objective? In the face of approaching danger, it is time to awaken, Super Hero!
Official Synopsis
Multiple regular seiyuu for the series, including Toshio Furukawa and Masako Nozawa...

Continue reading...

Resident of Bandora's Palace
I don't like how generic looking the villains of this movie are. I would have prefered Android 21 since she is Red Ribbon Army too

Gohan deserves more love and I am Glad this movie gives him spotlight again!

I hope Dragonball Super Gets a new Season after this. I have a feeling that the franchise will focus on movies now.

Crunchyroll and Toei Animation are teaming up to launch the new Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO film globally this summer. Available both in subtitled and dubbed, the film will be released in just about every region excluding Japan. SUPER HERO was penned and character designed by series creator Akira Toriyama himself, with director Tetsuro Kodama (Dragon Ball Super: Broly) directing.
The Red Ribbon Army was once destroyed by Son Goku. Individuals, who carry on its spirit, have created the ultimate Androids, Gamma 1 and Gamma 2. These two Androids call themselves “Super Heroes”. They start attacking Piccolo and Gohan… What is the New Red Ribbon Army’s objective? In the face of approaching danger, it is time to awaken, Super Hero!
Official Synopsis
Multiple regular seiyuu for the series, including Toshio Furukawa and Masako Nozawa...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I will just wait for the official Dub Version, I cannot stand Masako's voice as Goku. No Offense to her and her fans but I just don't like female actors voicing adult men.