Dragon Ball Super English Voices Revealed

Todd Black submitted a new blog post

Dragon Ball Super English Voices Revealed

Dragon-Ball-Super.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

I grew up watching Dragon Balls so I'm glad they are having english dub now. As english is the most used language in our country, it will be very easy for me to understand the dialogue. Subtitles are also helpful but you can't really fully see the scenes and emotions because you're too focused on the subtitle. I always neglected the important parts when I'm watching with subtitle so it will be very beneficial for me. I wish they would dub all the other versions.

We all grew up watching Dragon Ball and it's great to see them with American voices and I am also glad to see the return of the voices from Dragon Z series giving continuity to the good job done at the time.

My brother made me get into the Dragon Ball Z craze when we were kids and I ended up loving it. This is great news me and I'm sure for him too as we don't fully enjoy the scenes trying to read the subtitles.

Interesting seeing Dragon Ball Super English voices. It'll make the game more appealing and enjoyable to the English listeners. The extra effort of reading the subtitles and be in tune with the video has been taken care of.

That's an interesting question really @haivu721vn, I guess it's a matter of habit and understanding what they are saying as some people just prefer to see it dubbed instead of subbed.

I agree it's all about understanding and catching all the action too. DBZ is filled with action packed scenes so it gets hectic to watch, read and oh no the scene is done, hmm what did I miss. I like only dubbed. I watched the subs and I definitely prefer dubbed for every anime. I like animation even now when I'm an adult. I like DBZ and other anime too.

It would be very nice to have DBZ Super dubbed in English. DBZ is a universal anime series that can be dubbed in so many other languages without sacrificing quality. I think it was just brilliant to have mostly the same dubbers on board for the new series as this will help a lot in establishing continuity for its loyal audience.

Why do we need English voice? The Japanese voices sound much cuter!!
(SPOILERS) I don't associate Dragon Ball Super with cute, hah. If it were less cute than it is, I'd be happier. Some of the English voice actors are very talented and I can't wait to see them voice act some epic scenes like when Vegeta beats the heck out Black.