Drag Race All Stars 7 is an All Winner edition!

Staff member
Drag Race All Stars 7 is announced by Rupaul at the Finale of Rupaul’s Drag Race Season 14.  For the first time in history of this Emmy Award Winning Reality Show, An All Winner Edition is going to air on tv! In the US edition alone of this Reality Show, Over 21 Drag Queens are crowned as the Winner. From Those 21 Winners, Only 8 are invited to comeback. Winners like Sharon Needles  and Tyra Sanchez won’t be invited  because of their controversies.  Meanwhile Bianca Del Rio and Bob The Drag Queen are too expensive to be invited  because the show is now beneath them. Others might be reserved for the Next All Winners Season if this one will succeed.
Drag Race All Stars 7 Announcement and first look

After the Controversial eliminations Drag Race UK vs The World, Where front runners  were eliminated first, A change has been done. Many fans quits watching whenever their favorite contestant gets voted off. It...

Continue reading...

Runner Up of the US version wins 50 thousand dollars now.... The Price of the UK edition is a duet with Rupaul because BBC don't allow sponsors as its a government Tv channel. I don't think Vivienne will win because Jinkx and Shea Coulee are there but I hope she wins at at least 3 challenges. She deserves some money. The Prizes of the Uk edition sucks!

Hello Friends!
I wish American Idol or the Voice will also follow the no elimination format. I don't watch Drag Race but I want this season to succeed so more reality competitions will follow the no elimination format.

🤣🤣 The First All Star where Jujube is not a contestant. I can understand why there is no elimination, Winners will look bad if they experience elimination on their second try. Also being eliminated first in an All Winners Season will make you the worst winner in casual audience eyes.

Shea's out-of-body experience when she first met Naomi Campbell is akin to Jesus going through a Christian community. It makes me so pleased to see Jinkx so enthusiastic to show off what she's got! It's been a long time coming. She is my favorite winner because she was bullied throughout the season, yet she never finished last and ultimately defeated the bullies. For me, this is a satisfying win.

Bianca must be afraid to shatter her perfect record that's why she is not competing. She is the only winner who is never in the bottom 2 and never lip synch for her life. She also have the most challenge wins and she bulldozed her whole season.

Serving Lewks
There is also an upcoming Porkchop Season, A season of dragqueens who got voted out first.

No elimination might lead to more drama, Just imagine being stuck the whole season with a contestant you hated and you want to get voted off. The disappointing eliminations of UK vs The World caused it too.

Serving Lewks
I wish Monet and Trinity were not asked to comeback because their wins are so recent and they appeared in 2 seasons already. Their spots should have been given to Bebe Zahara Benet who is the first winner ever and Bob The Drag Queen.