Drag Me to Dinner: Sashay, Chante, and Cook the Night Away!

Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
Oh my gosh, I cannot wait for Drag Me to Dinner! This is gonna be so hilarious, I can already tell. I'm really excited to see Bianca Del Rio as a judge. She always has the best one-liners!

Future Squid Game winner
Really excited about Drag Me to Dinner's upcoming premiere, I find it disheartening to hear that some red states are attempting to ban drag performances in public spaces. It's a shame that while the rest of the world is celebrating and embracing the art form, some areas are trying to suppress it. I hope this show can be a shining example of how drag can bring joy and entertainment to people from all walks of life.

I think it's really exciting to see some of the queens who were banned from RuPaul's Drag Race, like Willam, making a comeback on Drag Me to Dinner. It just goes to show that no one can keep a good queen down! And I also love that this show is giving a platform to drag queens who haven't been on Drag Race, like Sherry Vine,Peaches and Heklina . It's great to see a drag queen don't need to be in drag race to make it on this show.

I can't wait to see some of the previous winners of RuPaul's Drag Race, like Jaida Essence Hall,Rajah, Trinity the tuck and Jinx Monsoon, compete on Drag Me to Dinner. It'll be interesting to see how they adapt to this different format and what kind of dinner parties they can come up with. It just goes to show that even the most seasoned queens can still bring their A-game to a new challenge.

Ariel's Bestfriend
The Glorious Golden Grater is such a fun prize. I wonder if any of the queens will actually use it in the kitchen.

Serving Lewks
Drag Me to Dinner is the perfect mix of food, entertainment, and fierce drag performances.I think it's really cool that the show has themes for each episode. I wonder what they'll come up with!This show looks like it's going to be a lot of fun for the contestants and the viewers.

My style's all Brit and the Yanks can't nic,
Emmy could be its future! I think it's great that Drag Me to Dinner is breaking the mold of traditional competition shows. With its campy twist, unapologetic humor, and fourth-wall-breaking antics, it's going to be a riotous and entertaining ride. I'm sure it'll be a refreshing change of pace from the usual reality TV fare.

The Glorious Golden Grater is such a hilarious and unique prize! I love that Drag Me to Dinner isn't taking itself too seriously and is having fun with the competition format. It's a perfect fit for the irreverent and creative drag community.As a fan of RuPaul's Drag Race, I'm thrilled to see so many of my favorite queens competing on Drag Me to Dinner. It's great to see them branching out and trying new things, and I'm sure they'll bring their signature personalities and skills to the dinner party challenges.

LOL Drag Me to Dinner is described as "glamorous, messy, and addictive." That pretty much sums up the drag world, doesn't it? I'm expecting lots of glitter, sequins, and drama, and I'm sure the show won't disappoint.