I came across Downton Abbey a while back on Amazon Prime. When I started the first episode I almost turned it off because it didn't look like a show that I would like to watch. But by the middle I was hooked! This is a great show! I love how the show focuses on the aristocratic family and also the servants that work there. With all the twists and turns, I can't stop watching! I am just starting season 3 and can't wait for season 4! Anyone else hooked on this show?

I love the show too. We didn't start watching it until January, when we cut the cable and started watching shows on Amazon Prime. Season 3 was a bit rough to watch though; it's pretty emotional.

That's how I found it too! It is a pretty emotional season already! Watched last night as Lady Sybil died! I cried my eyes out!

I like Downton Abbey a lot. I started watching it on PBS, and rented the previous series from Netflix. The acting is wonderful, and there are always surprises. Looking forward to the next series.

Ok. So I finished Season 3, now October will take forever to get here so I can start Season 4! I just have to know what happens!

I love Downton Abbey, even though I feel like it has gotten increasingly silly. But I can't stop watching, so I guess they're doing something right.

I also adore the fashions, so that helps a lot. And the acting is always top notch, which elevates the material.