Chief HJU News Editor
Long shot, but is anyone selling a Double driver or a Trigger Magmum with the Skull Memory(or the memory by itself)? Or a Lost driver?

Have randomly decided that I want both so I can pretend I'm Kamen Rider Skull. Based in the UK but willing to pay for international shipping.

Last edited:
悪を断つ剣
For the W Driver, IF you can wait I would suggest you to wait till Summer or at least to Sep-Oct. W is going to be broadcast over here in HK soon. And whenever a new Rider show (well old to us that is) most of the previous products will be reissued again for a reasonable price. (That includes the DX Henshin belts) I too am waiting for it so I can grab a W Driver...

Budou though
OR he can buy the SUPER BEST W Driver which comes with all 6 main memories for a reasonable price

悪を断つ剣
You're speaking of the most recent one that came out in Japan with 6 Mem sticks correct? The DX Henshin W Driver that I mentioned which will be issue then is that version; and prices will be cheaper (not a lot but cheaper) than what is out there now. Bandai always like to repack something and dub them as reissue. But like xSHINOx-san said, if you really want it and you can find a good price, than go for it. (Thumbs Up)

I have a Lost Driver I am willing to sell. Still have the box. In display condition have maybe used the henshin once? No Skull Magnum though. I live on the east coast of the US though. Shoot me a PM and we will talk if you're interested, I'll take pictures too.

For the W Driver, IF you can wait I would suggest you to wait till Summer or at least to Sep-Oct. W is going to be broadcast over here in HK soon. And whenever a new Rider show (well old to us that is) most of the previous products will be reissued again for a reasonable price. (That includes the DX Henshin belts) I too am waiting for it so I can grab a W Driver...

I thought that they changed the voices for the memories in the korean driver.
Wouldn't they change the voices again?

I thought that they changed the voices for the memories in the korean driver.
Wouldn't they change the voices again?

Because Korea is a special case. Most other countries, including China, get the Bandai Asia release which is usually a straight up copy (not copy because it's all of the same molds by the same company but you know what I mean) of the BoJ release. The sounds are left intact rather than re-do all of them for every single countries pronunciation of the words, Korea though is special in that there is actually a Bandai Korea and as such from time to time change the sounds to the Korean pronunciation.