Dosik Lens' Ranger / Henshin Hero cosplay group photo shoot - Katsucon 2015

Hey everyone! For those who don’t know me, I’m Mike, hense the name "MorphinMike", haha! Though I haven't been super active, so... oops. >< Sorry!

But anyway, I'm also known as Dosik Lens (<--- facebook link) in the cosplay / photography world. If you'd like to see some examples, here are some photos from my first, and only ranger shoot... so far. ;)

prdosiklenspreview1.jpg

Moving on, I'm saying all this because I will be attending Katsucon this year (Feb. 13-15th, National Harbor, MD) doing photography, and I have a CRAAAAZY idea.

I would like to set up a time where ranger / kamen rider / similar tokusatsu (such as metal heroes or ultraman) cosplayers meet up with me at a location, and I’ll take a photo of each of you in my lighting style (again, examples above) for an hour or two. This would be FREE! Again, FREE! I do typically charge for photo shoots, so tipping is appreciated, but by no means required. Only requirement is getting your henshin hero booty to the location during the time I’m shooting. ;)

Why am I doing this? To keep a long story short: Personal project of passion. I love photography, and doing my first ranger shoot last year was truly awesome. I’d like to keep the awesomeness going and share the love a bit. This is also somewhat of a test for something that might happen in the future (I have to be hush hush about that though, sorry.)

So with that said, I have three questions for you awesomesauce people.

• 1 - Would anyone be interested in participating in this?
  • 2 - What time / day would work for most of you?
  • 3 - Do you have any general suggestions?

If you have any questions for me (ANY AT ALL,) please do not hesitate to ask. There are no stupid questions.

Let me know what you think, I’ll keep you all updated, and hope we can do some awesome stuff at Katsucon! Hugs and <3! :D