Doom Patrol Season 4 Comes To HBO Max December 8

Staff member
The first thing you need to know about the just-released trailer for Doom Patrol Season 4 is that it begins with a troupe of disembodied butts singing “Shipoopi” from The Music Man. And if that sounds even the slightest bit surprising to you, you haven’t seen enough of the show yet.
And if you haven’t seen the show….SEE THE SHOW ALREADY. Season 1 of Doom Patrol is the closest thing to a perfect season for any show I’ve ever seen, with the exception of one slow episode where the Chief romances a Yeti woman (there are other scenes, but they involve an overweight man eating hair from a bathtub drain, so…just an unpleasant episode all-around). Season 2 was a comedown as the series started taking itself a bit too seriously, but the ship somewhat righted itself in Season 3, and we have high hopes for Season 4 restoring the full glory.
Why? Well, we aren’t just getting singing butts, but a maniac with a weaponized crotch named Codpiece. Plus, the team has finally stopped moping around...

Continue reading...

Shipping Favorites since 2014
Glad this show survived the purge of cancellations due to the Warner and Discovery Merger. We lost Arrowverse because of it.

Seriously Unserious
Now All I need now is renewal of Stargirl. One of the best DCEU TV series. They can cancel Titans for all I care. I just want Doom Patrol and Stargirl to stay.

All previous hero shows pale in comparison to this one. I think it's fantastic that this show has finally crossed over into the realm of the absurd. I'm very aware of the current discontentment with HBO Max. However, the show's renewal for a fifth season depends entirely on audience interest. So please watch this season.

My day has been made by the news that Doom Patrol will return for a new season.

The only reasons I keep my HBO MAX subscription are Doom Patrol, Titans, Young Justice, Stargirl, and Peacemaker. It's a relief to learn that my main concern, that the merger wouldn't allow Season 4 to be produced, was unfounded.

The trailer for the upcoming fourth season of Doom Patrol is both enjoyable and astonishing because it provides me the opportunity to see some of my favorite characters again and to hear Brendan Fraser's signature crack. This show requires a greater amount of attention and care. And, hey, Cliff got his mechanical body back, so things are certain to get weird and odd as the show proceeds, keeping me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I can't wait to find out what happens next!

It takes true artistic genius to put on a presentation like this. Because of the poor choices made by the show's executives, I was concerned that Discovery merger would not get this show renewed for a fourth season. I'm going to pull up a chair, sit in, and make it a point to watch the entire season at once. I can't wait for this software to put my presumptions about what it means to be unusual to the test once more.